Posts by Gameking

I regret to inform you all I have disbanded the CTP due to extenuating reasons. I will however continue to play on this server and hopefully i can find a clan to make my home. Thanks for understanding.

When I said rapeing I did not mean dock rapeing what I meant was that all the clans currently on this server already know the best weaps and improvements and bc we are new to this server for us to come in and immediately start taxing we would be raped by those clans opposed to taxation, namely the "police" type clans. This is a basic recon mission and a test to see if we would fit in as our roleplay demands the interaction of most of the server members.

To put it simply we are not here as a clan as of yet we are simply a group of people coming to a new server to see how things are and if the server would support the RP of our clan. That is all, and because of this while we are here we will not be engageing in taxing or any of our RP, hence us not wearing tags.

Until we decide as a clan that we will commit ourselves to this server we are just a group of friends playing on a new server as freelancers and we will conduct ourselves as such.

Gameking
    AKA Captain Barbosa
    Founder of the CTP

Ok to clarify things we are simply scouting this server to see if it is appropriate to our rp and style of play. The reason we do this untagged is so that we can see the server with untainted eyes basically from a freelancer's point of view. If we deem the server to warrant our presence then we "Officially" make a statement in the forums that we are here and are going to play the server tagged.

Another reason we do this is bc we are new to this server and have no clue as to what all the mods are. To simply enter into a server with tagged pirate chars and be hunted down by clans already established and outfitted with the best gear we would be raped daily and not be able to accurately gauge wether or not a server is capable of sustaining a taxing RP pirate clan.

On a completely different note....

I really like the look ofthis server and the modifications made to it but my friends and I have noticed excesice lag issues and I have been crashed out several times bc of lag. What I would like to know is if this is a temporary thing or if it is a standard problem. If the lag is a daily issue I cannot see us coming to this server no matter how beautiful it is. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to chase down a potentail tax and then everything lags out and the server crashes or if it stays the taxee sees this as an opportunity to run.

Gameking
    AKA Captain Barbosa
    Founder of the CTP

Today I crash 5 times when in the loading sequence of the JG 4 times in New Tokyo and a final time in New Berlin. I am running a defrag and sytem clean and I will be logging on later today after I sleep. If anyone else has had this happen and there is a remedy for please let me know.

Thank you
    Gameking

Regretably no I cannot tell you our untagged Chars. Nice try tho. I will say this for the time being I am logged in as Gameking on the server. So if you see me on say Hi.

Thank you all very much for your support. This weekend we will be making our descision as to when we will be coming over officially and making tagged CTP Chars. I hope to see you all again very soon.

It be truly heart warming to see this many people interested in our embarkation upon this server.

Here be a lil bout us.

I founded the CTP about 3.5 yrs ago when myself and a member of the infamous Black Clan, Viper, found that the other clans we were interacting with were not roleplaying but simply PVPing. We decided to start a clan with it's sole emphasis and finnnaces gotten thru Taxing. We pride ourselves on our ability to tax and roleplay. We are very organised and are hopefull in our anticipation of this new hunting ground.

Be forewarned we may be new to this server but we are ever resolved in our ruthless pursuit of taxation. We are testing the waters now of the crossfire galaxy and have high hopes that this will be a great community. So far the reaction from you has been fantastic. Me and some of our members will be flying this mod untagged for about a week or so before we "Officially" come to the server. When we do come we will work our hardest to fill the role of taxing pirates as best we can.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope to see yall in space soon. And remember our mottos:

Pay the tax or pay the price [8]
    If you cruise you lose [8]

Hello all

I would like to announce that the Cutthroat Pirates will be coming soon to Crossfire. Below is a link to our site. I have heard nothing but good things from this community and I hope we can become a part of this fine community.

From the desk of Gameking Leader and Founder of the CTP

This post has been edited to include the site url

The Cutthroat Pirates