Memorial Day

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}Canoso{X}.

• I want to take a moment to wish ALL veterains, present Military Members, and the Families of Military Members Past and Present, A very Happy Memorial Day.

We should ALL say a prayer, and thank our own god, that we have the freedom to be able to do what we do. And though some would strive to take this away, The Men and Women who have served, do serve, and will serve, help provide us with this freedom.

Not meaning to make anybody mad that is of a different religion or not, but God Bless them One and ALL.

SO SAY WE ALL?

• So say we all comrade :]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Yes. Well said Chief and thank you for your service to the United States of America. Thank you to all of the Veterans and active duty Soldiers for my freedom.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• AMEN to that, Chief! Many of us have family members who not only served in defense of freedom, but paid the ultimate price of their very lives. The least we can do is to remember them, but the BEST we can do is to so live as to make the results of that sacrifice endure...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I Honor all the great warriors who have given ther lives for freedom and peace in our lives ,they shall never be forgotten and ther deeds shall always be remembered as Heoric victorys.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Semper Fi

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.