FL OR SL

There are 31 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corynthos.

• but it is FL no matter if you want to believe it or not

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Tell what u want, but ... i like this one its remindes a bit of SL :D and if it hase all the fitures like in SL thean its much more better thean the FL :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• well, the interface LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN TO MY EYES

its really good. but is it really from THIS freelancer??? because i KNOW that there is no STATION lin Omicron Minor.
    i heard something about Freelancer 2 is comin out. i think thats the interface of the new freelancer project.
    but, whatever that is and whoever made this, i hope he will let us use that interface. its really cool and gives a new view to the game. lol, just look that circle in the middle-down. who doesnt want to see where EXACTLY is he and to see everything that is around him?

well, i give 100 points to the man/people why made that

• yeah, i also checked about that interface on internet

and i saw some screenshoots from Starlancer. and i gt to the conclusion that someone is mixing SL and FL, and that he manage to make a new interface for FreeLancer.
    btw. i also saw that THIS 1.62 MOD is quite SAME to the StarLancer in many things: like coalition ships (kossac, lagg), then the ordinary ships (Tempest, Phoenih). lol, i never knew that this mod some kind of hack from StarLancer is. well, i think Freelancer is better then StarLancer, so i have nothing to worry about. OP-> you did a great job by transfering StarLancers ships and equipment to FreeLancer. i dont say you are a copycat, i just say that you had a good idea, that evolved to BEST IDEA EVER. lol, people are tring to hack the server, SO POPULAR ARE YOU NOW.
    but, like i told before: interface is cool and its DEFINITE for FreeLancer: reason -> look the station on the picture -> those stations can only be found in FL (well, the model is from FL)

btw. WHAT is FreeLancer XP? an edition or WHAT ?

• Thats just a picture made by an artist... must say that she has alot of skill in graphics! Mabey Digital Anvil should hire her for the real FL2! [2]

• 1. it was just logical to use SL stuff for FL because FL is based on SL (just playing 800 years after SL)

2. to say that FL is better than SL was not your best idea... SL was way better than FL

3. indeed this are screenshots from a beta version

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!