New weapom idea

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raven19.

• that would make transportation way to easy and quick (we are not in Star trek here ^^ ) ppl could easily transport from 1 side of the galaxy to the other in a single jump. (we can jump farther and faster then ships from in 1 jump, but we must have coordinates looked onto something or somewhere) this would also make trading super easy.

• well but its not so easey coz ok u see sector 4D ;3D and so on... but plz tell me thean how would u now in what system you would land as far as i now every system have such sectors :) as i allready sad it u would need to now all the coordinats and theat is not in game but the game structure itself 8o

and whay do i talk about this well i am interested in freaks mind ... theat is what did he thought sice he got the idea i would like just to now how dose he imagen it ..how would it work ... :rolleyes:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• I think the random JH is a fantastic Idea.

to expans on that would it be possible for say 10 of JH in the game to be randomly sected to anomly?
    i think this would make for better dynamic universe
    and we wouldnt all know where the pot luck JH is

• I was wondering about weps awhile back...what about a rapid-fire codename wep or a turrets for certain vanilla FL guns (Tizona, Drake C, ect..)? Those could come in handy for players without creating any lag problems, wouldn't they? Oooh, and what about railg...er, nevermind ^^.

(btw, that random jump idea seems awesome. Alaska - NY would be a great candidate since it's locked :D )

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• john what do you think.... what right do you have to tell somebody else to shut up on MY forum?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• jumpholes with random accidents would be cool the info card does say contacts with jumpholes may possibly be dangerous so a random kill say every 200 jumps or so would really ruin someones day and might portray that continual use of a junphole damages the sub space or space time vortex or what ever FL has

• <<< Warning Gravitational Anomaly Detected>>>
    A Jumphole is a natural phenomenon which works similiar like a Jumpgate. But due to the unknown hazards, Ageira Technologies insists to avoid any contacs with a Jumphole

That`s (or something like that) written in the infocard of a Jumpmhole. Then it would be cool to make that the infocard is true...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I was thinking that an interesting weapon (or class of weapons) would be ones that that had more fire-power than ordinary weapons of their class, but that automatically dropped your shields while they were being fired.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• hei i have seen this wepon in Babylon 5 ..were they fighted the shadows back :D anyway good idea Red but i think it would have to take same time to lode the wepon and the shild should be down for a longer time thean usual :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal