Crossfire 1.62 status

There are 148 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Neorok.

• OP, I will not thank you for the mod, (although I do really like it.) Your fan club thanks you more than enough for my tastes. I will however thank you for the update on the status of the server and the universe. It is much appreciated when we are not left out in the cold wondering whats going to happen next with CF.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• i c that the server is on 1.62 !! 8o

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• So what is it now???

Is the server still on 1.61? If yes, when will it be updated?

I dont have the FL 1.61 version installed atm, and I dont want to install it for 2 days and then delete everything again for an update to 1.62...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Sry if i anoy someone(especialyOP) with my question but when exactly is thi going to happen ?! - the upload of the new mod at the LR.

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.
    [725] [694][uglygaga][40][40][40][92]

(\__/)

• lol :) i have an exelent point m8 :) i havent thought of it tht way :|:|:|:|:|:|

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.
    [725] [694][uglygaga][40][40][40][92]

(\__/)