Bug on the DK systems

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by pcforce.

• Greetings i found a bug... the name of the Ptah system, on the nav map, says mira Cetti, and on the player list only says Mira Cetti also.

ill show u two pictures, one of Ptah and the other of Mira Cetti.

Mira Cetti

Ptah

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    "Saint and Sinner..."

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• hmm kk will be fixed

plz report all other bugs here
    im going to release an update to version 1.62 soon (no not a full download and you can keep the chars)

no spam here!!!!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Licences dunno is this for all but atleast with CSF ones we notice that licence sign above the ship is seen only from the player that have it mounted and other players dont see it.

• Ship bugs:
    Shooting Star - seems to crash FL to desktop, not sure why (this problem was posted to IOC forum). Player ususally cannot take off with this ship, before it crashes.
    Armored Transport (AT) - the infocard says it can use mines & countermeasures, but they are greyed out in the weapons display, as if they are not mounted. Ammo shows active, but not launcher, and equipment dealer has all mine droppers greyed out when attempting to purchase another model.

(sorry if these were already brought up elsewhere) 8o

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Originally posted by Centaurian
    Ship bugs:
    Shooting Star - seems to crash FL to desktop, not sure why (this problem was posted to IOC forum). Player ususally cannot take off with this ship, before it crashes.
    Armored Transport (AT) - the infocard says it can use mines & countermeasures, but they are greyed out in the weapons display, as if they are not mounted. Ammo shows active, but not launcher, and equipment dealer has all mine droppers greyed out when attempting to purchase another model.

(sorry if these were already brought up elsewhere) 8o

The AT(Armored Transport) also suffers from the old BS(Battleship) bug where it can't mount any of its turrets.

• maybe you bought the wrong turrets. There are two kinds for sale at Crossfire. The one on top (forget which one now) matches the description in the AT weaps loadout.

• I noticed that the Shroud VHF slots for Torpedo/Cruise weapons aren't functioning properly. CDs and torp launchers can be mounted in some ways, but not in a few that they should be able to. I was unable to mount a torpedo launcher in the 1st Torp/CD slot, or a CD in the 2nd. Perhaps it's a bug, or is it entirely insignificant?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Possible bug
    I got 2 havoks in altair equipped them and bought ammo(was in eagle)Then bought Saracen equipped Havoks but cant load ammo into them?

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    I noticed that the Shroud VHF slots for Torpedo/Cruise weapons aren't functioning properly. CDs and torp launchers can be mounted in some ways, but not in a few that they should be able to. I was unable to mount a torpedo launcher in the 1st Torp/CD slot, or a CD in the 2nd. Perhaps it's a bug, or is it entirely insignificant?

As far as i get it you think the problem is that you can mount CD on torpedo slot? thats normal - look torpedo slot specifications