server already uploaded to 1.61

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• Chill out we have to do testing. Their was something wrong with 1.6 so their is 1.61 ok now chill everthing is ok. Play freelancer sp or starlancer bot very fun games. Everything is ok but we have to do testing first.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• rude bugger ,you should have some respect not demands

Originally posted by Wavey
    rude bugger ,you should have some respect not demands

I agree 100% with Wavey

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Sorry wavey i was not trying to be me. I was just saying that we have to do testing for 1.61 if ur board u can play some games and i listed a few of them. Sorry if u took it the wrong way.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

Originally posted by Inferno
    so, i see you have already uploaded the server to CSF 1.61
    and the server is also locked

and WHEN are you going to release the mod and let us play on it?

@ John_Donow,

I cant speak for Wavey, but I thought he was refering to post by Inferno.

John, imo you spoke very polite and professional.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• yep was directed at inferno may his balls catch fire :P

• hope everythin goes ok in testing i noticed a few bugs on 1.6 myself, good luck OP with sorting out the bugs.

could someone pm or mail me when server is back online plz, thank you

WE ALL DIE AND THEN ARE REBORN

• Just out of curiosity, how nasty are the problems? I just got done rebuilding my chars and I'm looking forward to enjoying the fruits of my labors. I don't mind if it takes a long time, but it would be really cool to know a few things. Is there going to be a char-wipe, is testing planned to take hours, days, or a week, and will we all have to install a new version of CF (1.6_)? Sorry to bother with questions, but I feel compelled to haunt the forums until something happens. If it's going to be awhile, there's probably better ways I could use my time (if you need another tester, I suppose I might have time available next Friday :P ). It's awesome how you're all tackling this problem so quickly and thoroughly, and I hope the problems iron out smoothly for you. Thanks for your time; cheers m8s! :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• well... i've finished my work for the week, and will be free for the next five days. If you need someone with lots of free time to help with testing, contact me by PM, or e-mail, or pm me on my forum, or send me a letter.. or all of the above.

• I would like to say thanks to the exellent team of admin
    and supporters who's work seems unceasing and so
    very thorough

I can only hope the creases are ironed out with with
    expeidency

please carry on doing the gr8 job

• Well guys testing is going very well, No more crashes, and some less lag. All very good things, i am sorry to say about the char rest but would u reather have good char and a crashing server and lagg when u try to take out DKs and NMs. I know it was stupid to say about the char rest and it was stupid of me to say it. But it is looking very nice. U will enjoy it guys. See u all soon again.

• Out of curiosity; what was the main cause of crashes?

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• the tests are still running and more testers are needed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• My download of 1.61 is nearly complete, so don't you dare finish testing quite yet. :D DC_Crashtest_Drakon needs to have some fun before everything goes back to normal.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: