Crossfire Server

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corsair_ZoMBie.

• I was wondering where I can get the freelancer mod server files for crossfire. If anyone can help me, please let me know. Thanks.

• right now thaer are testing CF 1.6 so the server is down and after 1.6 will be relised to the public you will be able to downloade it and play it :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Only the client version is able to be downloaded though.

If your looking for the server files to host your own Crossfire server be it LAN or Internet you need direct permission from OP-R8R

Release Control Art Restriction to Level 2, Situation B
    Hold Release Untill Target is Silenced.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Current project is the CXV Stage 1 : Influence V.10 Mod

• & in 99.9 percent the answer will be ''No''

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Thats too bad. It just seems like if people spend that much time making a mod he would want to get it out and get people playing it. Unless he is afraid people would play other servers, and then I guess if they were threatened...

• The mod is created just for the crossfire server & no server else. If ppl want to play the mod, then they need to come to the Crossfire server. That`s all...

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Their was a server mod it was 1.57 now it is 1.6 and it is in bata no 1 is playing crossfire online because of the fact that we can't untell mod 1.6 is relased and no he is not afraid so i would take that back he just is working his but off trying to make CF really fun for people and if u dont like then get over it.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• The other CF server was one of those very rare situations, that OP allowed to run it. Prolly it was illegal b4, but since 1.6 was close to be finished, OP allowed the owner of that server to run it until 1.6 comes out.

@John_Donow: It`s Beta, no bata :D

My Homepage

(\__/)

• You guys are pathetic. I was just asking a simple question. You guys are acting like OP is a god. Look all I was saying was that if I spent that much time making a mod, I would want the people out there playing it. I have 3 servers set up and considered making one run crossfire, but if thats the way you morons feel..... Enjoy the mod hope 1.6 is all that and what not.

SGTDirk
    [NeXuS] Rocks!!!!!!!
    www.nexusclan.com

Oh and one more thing.........BLOW ME!!!!!!!

• SGTdirt: <---- well this person is an ignorat **** **** how can he even dare to came to this forum and asking the files of crossfire [3] well if he says he say`s theat we are pathetic thean he should now theat he is the only one who is pathetic here [3]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• No need to get abusive Dirk. That`s just the way it is & finito. If you don`t like that, then that`s ur problem. And yes, we treat OP like a god, coz he created a world for this community, they can play in, & who love it.

My Homepage

(\__/)

• you call ppl pathetic? maybe its better when you look at yourself... watching how you act
    to insult some the way you did is absolutly poor and i would never give my mod to such an admin like you
    You run 3 servers? cool.... most likely they are empty
    but the CF server is running for more than 1 1/2 years and we have one of the biggest community in FL

I dont need other servers... ppl come here to play

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Actually if you read, People jumped down my thoat about even asking about getting the files. But like I said, keep em. Oh and no the servers are never empty. I only defend myself when others start it.

• People jumped down your throat when you asked about the files? 's funny, can only one post that looks even remotly like what you are describing, and only then by trying to see it that way.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• I also run a gaming community and was looking for a FL mod to switch to from TNG. I came to this thead with the same question as Dirk. Now that question is answered... but I have a few more.

1. If I play on the XFIRE server... do I have to put up with smacktards like Burro and SgtDirk?

2. Does this server have active admin to deal with smacktards like Burro and SgtDirk?

3. Did OP award himself with all those medals?

Thank you. Looking forward to checking out this mod.

• 1. dunno if you want to do - if not then you dont need

2. active admin rdy for duty

3. no those medals were awarded to me... but i have many more

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Swat, im agree with you, but i think you can be a little bit flexible, why not sharing this mod, so i can make my own server ? i mean, i don't want to make any competition, but for example, im from Cuba, i dont have a good access to internet, so i can't play this mod in MP, is a pitty, im sure that there is a lot of things in MP, better than any SP, or Open single player, like clans, to say something, please if im wrong you ppol correct me, and dont forget, im your friend not your enemy, thanks for listening, im sure i will get a good anwer, thanks ppol from here, thanks to make this good game excelent! goodspeed in this long journey of CrossFire!! in glad to play it!! ;) :))

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]