Bye Bye Miss 1.57

There are 54 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    I'd prefer for the reader to have to scroll down through the same pictures for a long time than myself spending a long time posting different pics. Lol. :D

That's just stupid.

• just whanted to say bye bye miss 1.57 :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• brbrbrbrbrrb
    Raven is frightful 8o

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• What are you chaps all doing while crossfire is offline for non testers?

I have tried to play Serious Sam 2, sadly graphics card issues mean it is jumpier than a rabbit.

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• what i do .. hmm i play vanilla fl on net .. of corse ... i got already sabre and 1 milion ( i start with 50 k )
    lol but this serv i play is german so i dunno know what all ppl is talking to me ... lol .... but i play pirate and they LIKE TO PAY TAXES ... in starcracker i was tax one guy in banshee
    on 100k lol realy noobs they are .. i like it ... but i miss my shroud and 2 dual ppc ( is 4 ppc but dual is beter looks in post) and cruise speed is only 300 so is so damned slooooooowwwwwww for me ...

i play X2 the threat too
    but this whole dynamic economy is borring .. npc are easy like
    hell for me now adn i got fleet of 3 destroyers 1 carrier and something aboute 100 fighters .. lol but my gcard is chokking with so many .... and i got few facktories and more then 1 blion credits on acount lol i play x2 by 1 year this one campagin for now .. lol whole universe is mine ( i play with terradine mod)

• Doom, hell yeah!

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• lol...

i`m playing in SP....playing Joint Operation,StarCraft,WarCraft,Conter Strike......and most....chating with Ghost Lightning :P

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

monkeyuniverse

advertisment is not permitted on this forum so keep your monkeyuniverse out of my forum

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!