What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Really ironic for the House Harkonnen OST to have a track named "Defenders of Arrakis"... unless you consider the final mission.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Whoa, turns out Twisted Insurrection OST buffed up the quality of their old tracks... pity not all of them (Stripped of Life was... peculiar).

• Okay, it's a doublepost, but it's time to make Iliyan's mind implode.

Then again... the girls in this vid might be too wholesomely dressed to have that effect, IDK, I normally don't give any more flak about girls than about other people.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Okay, it's a doublepost, but it's time to make Iliyan's mind implode.

Hehehe... I love women who can take care of themselves.

Then again... the girls in this vid might be too wholesomely dressed to have that effect,

Might? :D

*Ahem, ahem*...

is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

giphy.gif

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Anyway, I gtg though... be back tonight or... tomorrow.

• Honestly, I don't understand why do you still bother to share your "findings" with me... you know at best my reaction would be "she looks nice I guess?".

(The one you posted in your pre-previous post isn't even that. Something about her is just off-putting. Either we have different tastes or I'm just too dead on the inside to care.)

• Honestly, I don't understand why do you still bother to share your "findings" with me... you know at best my reaction would be "she looks nice I guess?".

Hmm... force of habit, I guess. I do that often with my brother (best friend) because well... we love women.

Either we have different tastes or I'm just too dead on the inside to care.

Either that or you are just not that interested in finding love. ^^ That woman is... gorgeous, but only in looks, though the character is what matters the most.

Ok, enough of that then, I won't bother you with sexy, out of this world, gorgeous women anymore, haha.

• Actually, that was hypocritical of me to ask... after all, I also post unrelated to music stuff you might not be interested in. So... you don't have to stop if you don't want to.

That woman is... gorgeous, but only in looks, though the character is what matters the most.

I personally believe it's more on three levels... there's the beauty that stirs the heart, the beauty that results in Grille 15 in your pants and the beauty of character.

E.g. I knew a couple of girls that I wouldn't call really hot or sexy, but I thought I could at least consider trying to ask them out 'cos they were adorable. Of course I didn't go beyond theory because I know I am hideous on all three levels. ESPECIALLY on the "beauty of character" one.

Also, aren't you quick to assume that she's "gorgeous only in looks"? I know, you know a lot of the so-called "gold diggers", but surely not every girl who posts selfies is like that? Only the Sith deal in absolutes, young padawan. (Nevermind that said line is also the absolute as well as the fact that you're 3 years older than me).

Edited 5 times, last by Ajay ().

• "/Аз не съм героя, който те предаде в боя, беден бях и гладен, но не тръгнах да се моля. Ти си там някъде и ми липсваш страшно много, но силен бях защото беше с мен когато бях и ГОРЕ И ДОЛУ И ГОРЕ И ДОЛУ И ГОРЕ ДОЛУ..."

"/Az ne sam geroya, koito te predade v boya, beden byah i gladen, no ne tragnah da se molya. Ti si tam nyakade i mi lipsvash strashno mnogo, no silen byah zashtoto beshe s men kogato byah i GORE i DOLU i GORE i DOLU i GORE i DOLU..."

"/I am not the hero, who betrayed you in the fight, I was poor and hungry, but I didn't start begging. You are there somewhere and I miss you so much, but I was strong because you were with me when I was UP & DOWN UP & DOWN & UP & DOWN..."

Actually, that was hypocritical of me to ask... after all, I also post unrelated to music stuff you might not be interested in. So... you don't have to stop if you don't want to.

You do post stuff that I have no interest in, but I don't dislike it or... anything like that, in other words -> I don't mind at all.

I personally believe it's more on three levels... there's the beauty that stirs the heart, the beauty that results in Grille 15 in your pants and the beauty of character.

Hahaha... the "Grille 15", nice reference (I had to Google it) so I know what you mean by that now, haha... that is usually true as well.

E.g. I knew a couple of girls that I wouldn't call really hot or sexy, but I thought I could at least consider trying to ask them out 'cos they were adorable. Of course I didn't go beyond theory because I know I am hideous on all three levels. ESPECIALLY on the "beauty of character" one.

No worries dude, women don't look so much at the physical appearance, they look at how deep your pockets are -> there's a solution to every problem [Money fixes that]. Though I personally look for love, which is... rare these days and those women who are not gold diggers are already taken, so I guess I'll keep searching because I have no intention of fake love. Now, there are also the One Night Stands, but... I am not that kind of a guy, no to mention it's adultery in my beliefs. Oh and the struggle to resist that is so strong sometimes... women are my weakness. (shhh, you didn't hear that). ^^

Also, aren't you quick to assume that she's "gorgeous only in looks"? I know, you know a lot of the so-called "gold diggers", but surely not every girl who posts selfies is like that?

I know what they are, dude. Social Media is a chance for them to find somebody rich so they can hook up with him (so yeah - gold diggers, basically). Besides, everyone who uploads his/her photos on Social Media is ONLY showing his/her best moments of life, you wouldn't upload something that was bad, right? Also, who knows what kind of emotions she was experiencing when she took that selfie.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes, young padawan. (Nevermind that said line is also the absolute as well as the fact that you're 3 years older than me).

Haha, well.. I deal with absolutes when they are truth. :P And yeah, 3 years more and I reach 30yo. :X :D

• No worries dude, women don't look so much at the physical appearance, they look at how deep your pockets are -> there's a solution to every problem [Money fixes that].

Again, aren't you quick to judge ALL (or at least most of) the women in the world to be this rotten? Especially since, aren't all people (supposedly) different? Then again, what do I know. Maybe they all really are.

It's funny... at one point I washed my hands on people in general, yet here I am defending them.

Though I personally look for love, which is... rare these days and those women who are not gold diggers are already taken, so I guess I'll keep searching because I have no intention of fake love.

Well, I just don't really care about finding love in general. Fake love, true love, doesn't matter (true love is arguably worse of the two as far as I'm concerned). But I didn't stop because "they are all rotten", I stopped because I am not really the person worth loving. And even if it just comes into my life on its own, I would probably try to sabotage it.

Now, there are also the One Night Stands, but... I am not that kind of a guy, no to mention it's adultery in my beliefs.

You'd be laughing but I also think that way.

Besides, everyone who uploads his/her photos on Social Media is ONLY showing his/her best moments of life, you wouldn't upload something that was bad, right?

Isn't this how human mind works? We tend to gloss over our bad moments. I don't think there are many people that like remembering them, talking about them or learning about others'.

Besides, who's to say they aren't showing their selfies to their friends online?

But, if the situation with the female part of your social circle is that desperate... I'll take your word for it and I can see why you think that way.

• Again, aren't you quick to judge ALL (or at least most of) the women in the world to be this rotten? Especially since, aren't all people (supposedly) different? Then again, what do I know. Maybe they all really are

I judge according to the actions. The fact that most (NOT all) want material stuff is not my fault. Yeah, we can provide stability (as men are supposed to), the women also have their roles, but when everything is focused on social status which then turns to selfishness, then thanks but no thanks.

Besides, I don't care anymore...

But, if the situation with the female part of your social circle is that desperate... I'll take your word for it and I can see why you think that way.

I don't know if "desperate" is the word for it, but... that's just what I've noticed.