What are you listening to right now?

There are 8,445 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Well, I actually managed to talk to her today and worked out a deal. So...

I do wonder if I managed to forget the controls. I will probably have to re-learn the Perfect Evade thing (a.k.a. evading right when the enemy swings at you; with Overclock chip equipped it also slowed down time for a short duration... I remember using this one to great effect while controlling Toobs; but then again, I left off on Route B and Nines doesn't like getting close and personal), but the rest... again, it's Route B, and 9S's combat is simple - square for "stab them", hold square for "throwing attack", triangle for "hack the planet".

And speaking of chips, I still have to respec the chip setup.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Good to hear, man... good to hear!

AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

- Isaiah (Yesha’YAH) 54:17 (The Scriptures / TS2009)

“Behold, I give to you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But do not rejoice in this, that the shadim are subject to you: but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.“

- Luke (Luqas) 10:19-20 (The Hebraic-Roots Version)

“And they all shall be called children of the living YAHWEH, and every malak and every spirit shall know, yes, they shall know that these are My children, and that I am their ABBA in uprightness and righteousness, and that I love them.“
    - Book of Jubilees 1:25 (YAHWEH's Sword)

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

- 1 Enoch (Hanokh) 12:3 (YAHWEH's Sword)

• AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

“Behold, I give to you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But do not rejoice in this, that the shadim are subject to you: but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.“

“And they all shall be called children of the living YAHWEH, and every malak and every spirit shall know, yes, they shall know that these are My children, and that I am their ABBA in uprightness and righteousness, and that I love them.“

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

• She's the pride of the seas

She is what we all admire

She's a baby in a basket

A book in a bonfire

Warframe0131.jpg

• I am moving to a greek mood now when I saw this video:

(3:40)

Song:

It's been a while since I was listening to it.

giphy.gif

• Well, and it's been a while since I last had a decent Funker Vogt binge. So... here we go.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Mhm, some songs never gets old.

Anyway, this a new one from today:

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hmmm... being a coach has its perks, muhahaha.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().