What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Haha, no worries man.... I understand. ;)

And you've got nice taste...

but let's LIGHT UP THE STAGE WITH THIS:

• Flak yeah I've got nice taste in music. Perhaps weird considering my attraction to 8 bit remixes, but still. Funker Vogt is one heck of an underrated bands out there and is one of my favorites.

That being said, since I'm reminded about stuff I usually listen to while playing WoWS, here's this. Blame Black Ops 1 overall and the PBR level in particular.

Particularly reminds me about this lil' Co-op battle. There's a good reason why I never bothered installing C Hull on the Nurnberg and why I wouldn't probably enjoy Admiral Makarov:

shot-19.05.31_19.48.15-0400.jpg

Also, all aircraft catapults in this game come with a forcefield. No matter how close to being wrecked the ship is, that floatplane (can't remember if it's a Heinkel or Arado on Nurnberg?) is gonna be unscathed.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Hehe, yep... it's also amazing that this thread contains all kinds of music which is really cool to think about (bringing it all together) ;)

The girls...

• I meant that Funker Vogt isn't underrated despite playing awesome music. It might be underrated because they sometimes sing about outright tragic stuff (like really, Fallen Man's refrain: "Dead on the street, I saw a man fall, his heart stopped beating for no reason at all...") on an amazing melody.

Just so you know what kind of person I am, I'm considering to put "Fallen Man" on my alarm clock now.

Or this. This song is about a group of soldiers getting wiped out by their own airstrike, but the melody is only a bit tragic.

P.S. Meh girls if you ask me, actually.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• Dude, you'll be surprised at how many songs that I like I don't even listen to the text! :D

So, trust me... I understand, hahaha.

That video with the music, pfffffff, soooooooooooooooooo beautifuuuuuuuuuul .... soooo peaceful, pfffff.

• Well, I feel somewhat uneasy listening to songs that I don't know the lyrics of. Which is why most of N:A OST creeps me the flak out despite the music being awesome.

Anyway, the new update for WoWS is out and it's time to pick up the slack.

This song just reminds me of an event we had in WoWS. Usually it just pissed me off, but sometimes it was hella fun. Basically, a four-team Battle Royale on destroyers in a shrinking arena.

shot-19.06.29_23.17.12-0939.jpg

(I actually survived that. I was going so fast those torps didn't have time to arm... What did you expect? It's a Kha-motherflakking-barovsk on Mad Max flavored steroids.)

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Hehehe.... I am glad that you had fun dude and it does look like a lot of fun.^ ^

I am onto this wave right now, however: ^ ^

• Well, and here's something somewhat related to my current work...

To be specific, I've been doing a lot of code analysis these times. I guess, another reason to put a 9S avatar...

• Ooo... C&C < 3 , reminds me of the good old days with Generals & Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath

Bros before hoes...

• Eh, I know, right? Fun fact, my username actually comes from C&C 3.

I'm more about the earlier Tiberian Sun (aka C&C 2) these times though. It was as atmospheric as a 2D voxel-based game could get.

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Yeah, when it comes to C&C, Generals when I used to play it with my friends back in my childhood, buuuuut... the crown goes to -> C&C 3 (just f*cking love it) cuz I love Sci-Fi and speaking of C&C 3

Pffffffffff....

• Well, I loved the flak out of C&C 3 back when I was a teen, But that was also when EA started destroying the franchise.

Generals, well... doesn't actually have much to do with C&C series as a whole. Red Alert at least had an excuse of being an alternative timeline to C&C at first. Doesn't mean that it was a bad game, I enjoyed the flak out of it too. the campaign was fun to play and General's Challenge from ZH was awesome.

From the other side, at least Kane won in the end.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Yeah, EA destroyed it when they disbanded the studio responsible for developing the C&C franchise, there was even about to be released a new game "Generals 2", but got cancelled. -_- (like that Tiberium FPS game they were also about to release, pffffff).

I'm on this wave, lol... that was:

• Aaand back to the Funker Vogt. Here I stand alone, time to lock and load.

Also, I found this song during a marathon event in WoT (the Winter Challenge, with SU-130PM as a reward). The event was a pain in the ass, but it was worth it.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().