What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Meh i always turn the CF music of and listen to Modern talking or Zelda lyrics

Im always listening to this when i play it is my motivaton

[video]

[/video]

I always listen to this on in Rheinland and Omaga for some rerason?

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

[align=center]My dream is to be one of the big guys on CF and that dream will keep groving in the years to come

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• This is also in my CF playlist

When i play it on max volum it always give me the boost of Chills i need to get tru a tough day.

[video]

[/video]

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• thanks for warm welcome Huor! its great to see you too mate ^^
    was gonna sneak in through the back door, but looks like i failed xD

Diary Of Dreams - PrisonER

• Kelis - Trick me

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• my usual.. some REAL Hardcore.. Skoza, RBMZ, I:GOR, Delta 9, Lenny Dee and so on. if anyone know who i am on about then fairplay.. :)

<AUDIOGENIC>STRIKE<ENZYME>EPILEPTIK<180BPM>INDUSTRIALSTRENGTH<NOCORE>NAPALM<NEUROTOXIC>MACABRE<

• Well, I don't know much about those groups, this place is always for posting some videos with them ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Lifelike & Kris Menace - Discopolis

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• UR is Hosting this concert at Outpost Delta Enjoy :winki: :nummer1::musicextreme: :king:

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[align=center][video]

[/video]

Edited 3 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Alanis Morissette - Ironic :bstayaway: (not my choice, it's radio host's)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Way more catchy then it should be.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• [video]

[/video]