A pirates life: No-go!

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• Nassau Depot, Purian Lake, 06. July.

I am sitting in my chamber. Polly isn't here (she have found a boyfriend :-) !)
    Our friends, the honest |DP|-clan have set us on KoS.
    KoS on RDV, Reason : Destroying valuable freight in Sigma-17

So far so good. But here are some no-go:

Today 2 |DP|-Members were in Purian Lake. One of this guys attacked me when I enter the system and killed me (spawn attack). Then, this, let me say, non-tough-guy, waiting with a BS at our Base and killed me again.
    The other guy talked with me about our WP at the base.

Hey guys, we can make it fair or we will take your way.

Attacking a clan base is a no-go!
    Playing unfair is a no-go!
    Please keep this in your mind. We are all here to have fun!
    If I ever see, that player attacked our base or WP of our base, he will regret that for the rest of his life.
    I will hunt the player and I will kill him, even in IC!
    Hope, that even the stupist player understand this (if you can't read it, ask a clan-member who can read!)

Kind regards,
    (Fallen)RonaldoDaVinci

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Maybe I am not "participating" at that "war thing" but I mean you're a pirate!!!
    Damn you need to know this very well.
    You're a no-go because you kill and tax,but you do not understand a provoke(,at least I think it is)!!!
    My concluision is that you are here a longer time than me,but then you should have experience with that?!

The real crime isn't that I tax your money,the real crime is that you don't use
    your money!

• My concluision is that you are here a longer time than me,but then you should have experience with that?!

Ok, you are new here and have no idea about the money (virtual) and time (real) we spent to build this base.
    Attacking a clan base is a no-go!

• Today 2 |DP|-Members were in Purian Lake. One of this guys attacked me when I enter the system and killed me (spawn attack). Then, this, let me say, non-tough-guy, waiting with a BS at our Base and killed me again.
    The other guy talked with me about our WP at the base.

[xattach=8778][/xattach]
    Wow,you had real problems...

Ok, you are new here and have no idea about the money (virtual) and time (real) we spent to build this base.

Was your base under attack ?

Files

• 1.jpg

(19.3 kB, downloaded 0 times)

• This was a warning only!

• My opinion this thread is overacting and causes a war...good job RDV...

Thx! :-)

In my opion some |DP|-members can't play fair!
    And the war already began when you hidden in S-17 and spammed me :-)

• just in case u missed the point, u can read it here again: link

it's one thing to fly around and tax around. this is your RP, that's fine, do your bloody job. but it's completely the wrong thing to do this in our home system. u know, we have no problem that other players enter S17 and in fact together with IOC we have the most friendly system rules, all we expect is just obeying 3 very simple things, very easy to understand. u decided to violate the most important rule: "Players are NOT allowed to kill other players. Sigma 17 is a neutral place!" and u didn't just kill any other player, no, u came and taxed and killed one of us. this is the reason for our answer. u disrespected our system, so we won't respect your system anymore.

stop crying about the weapons platforms, they have no use, too less firepower, and respawn with server reset or another simple trick (i won't explain here).

and stop talking about clan war. the word war shall never be in use on this server, this is still just a game.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Your base wasn't under attack!!!

May be you shall read the whole thread again! I didn't wrote that our base was on attack! But I wrote, what will happened, when our base was under attack! :-)

Sry spamming you?!
    "I can provoke you :D"
    "No you cannot"

I can!

Yes, you can! Congrats! Sitting in your clan system and waiting for action :-)
    I don't like players who idle in clan-system - that's was the reason why I attaked you - ok, we have a clan war now. I can live with this, because it is good for RP. But I never will like players who are idle.

• I was bored and ya know surely I wasn't hard with that

You was bored? That's all? That's the reason why you provocated a clan war? (I knew this :-) !)

Play fair and everything will be fine! That's all :-)

• You said I cannot provoke you!

I was wrong and you was right - and now we have this situation. Congtats :-)
    Be glad, that your clan will lose a lot of money because you was right :-)

• Just a small warning: attacking ship right after jump (gate, hole, etc.) when this ship can't move or defend is against server rules. Please keep this in mind when you will chase each other.

Clan rules are only for clans to enforce included clan bases (which can't be damaged! .. only def platforms which can be immediately respawned with repositioning). So attack or RP going on in clan systems is fully possible for everyone, but it may (should) have consequences.

For both sides: enjoy yours war but don't forget that there should be obeyed server rules.

• For both sides: enjoy yours war but don't forget that there should be obeyed server rules.

Thx m8 :-)

I informed the guy about the server rules. So, everything is fine, so far :-)