Crossfire startet nicht im Multiplayer...

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Destructor-Nexus.

• Ich war eine weile lang weg und wollte wieder FL CF spielen,habe alles ormal in SP gestartet aber bei MP wählte ich 'nen Char aus und dann Blackscreen im Fenstermodus. :verwirrt:
    Hat irgendeiner 'ne Idee ? Ist mir noch nie passiert und ich habe nichts geändert

[xattach=8693][/xattach]

Das ist übrigens mein Log [Access Denied]

Files

• 1.jpg

(72.35 kB, downloaded 24 times, last: )

• 2 minuten später... es scheint so als ob Avira(ein Antivirus) DSAce.dll in Quarantäne beim start von beiden CFs von mir verschoben hat,wegen eine Fundes,und wenn die
    Verdächtige Datei dann noch "Agent" heißt :verwirrt:
    Oder ist das damit GRs mich scannen können? :verwirrt:
    [xattach=8694][/xattach]

Files

• 1.jpg

(104.51 kB, downloaded 17 times, last: )

Edited 3 times, last by Destructor-Nexus ().

• Check it at VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner with file upload. Major AV companies doesn't report this as a virus etc.
    File is part of anticheat and is neccesary to run CF!
    You should exclude Freelancer folder for antivirus quarantine
    hth

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• the file is required for many online features
    without it you wont be able to run MP

my suggestion is to report the file as false positive to your AV so the company can do a detailed scan and if its a false positive remove the report in their next update
    "TR/agent.nxnvz" is a heuristic scan signature that was added to Avira in update 8.14.08.24 about 5 weeks ago.
    heuristic scans are very unreliable since they only scan for common signatures in files but not for malware or viruses directly
    This could in theory lead to false positives for all software that was compiled with a specific tool because no matter what the software actually does it would share the same signature.

About 80% of the AV tools flag this file as secure.
    There is a comment from the original creator of the file explaining why AVs might think its a risk.

Developer of DSAce here -- This file is marked as a false positive by some antiviruses due to the way the program is packed.Entertainingly, as of this scan, F-Secure flags the unprotected DLL as a virus, but declares this packed version as clean.--Troy

Antivirus scan for 7a918b36c6207e89c30155b5c3e136e0e8f64518e551a07845faa2a8cea68e29 at
    2017-06-30 12:36:47 UTC - VirusTotal

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I have tried (or better to say I am still trying) to contact the 4 major AV tools which have flaged the dsace.dll as a risk at virustotal.com

I still have not really found a good way to contact mcaffee but I got AVG, Avast and Avira covered.

AVG has requested more information which I delivered today.
    Avast and Avira have checked the file and responded.

As you can see in the pics attached the files were checked and confirmed to be clean. I
    Both companies have whitelisted the dll so with the next update of the virus database the problems should be gone.
    I hope that AVG will do the same but they requested sceenshots of the AVG version that I use. Unfortunatly I dont use AVG at all so I submitted a sceenshot of the virustotal website and told them to correct their current virus database if the file is clean.

McAffee is hard to contact. There is a scan tool but I have no idea if it really submits files for detailed checks.

Files

• Avast.jpg

(121.28 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
    • avira.jpg

(101.41 kB, downloaded 13 times, last: )

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• the AVG response:

Files

• avg.jpg

(88.97 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,