Hiruga Jump Holes

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by juan_antonio.

• I was looking at the maps of Crossfire Siruis Universe, and i saw that

there was a jump form Tohoku to a system called Hiruga. However after trawling the system

for ages i could not find anything. Can anyone help with directions and or nav map

co-ordinates?

• There

are at least three bases or outposts in Hiruga, one of which sells a very good shield.

Navigating the system is tricky though. The gravitational anomalies are one-way doors that

lead you through the system like a labrynth. You'll want to make a map and keep track of

which gravitational anomalies lead where so you won't keep going in circle.
    Have fun.

• Yes Tohoku is DC space, and the JH u was after is in chuogku.

But best of luck there if u r new the CF though. [8]

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Hehe, have fun! Hiruga is a very nice system..lol
    If

you are there, you will want to stay, retire and get old there, even if not, you have to,

coz you will never come out... :D

Joke, maybe you will...I made it too (got not very

old) 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• found the jump hole, and warped through, to be confronted with three more holes, then another three etc!
    had a lot of fun mapping the system... kept me busy for an hour, but it was fun.
    and found the really good shield, but wasn't rich enough to but it... next stop Mission Comission!