FRIENDLY WAR

There are 82 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DEATH-BRINGER.

• i personaly couldnt go after anyone pc lol or interfee with your family

cos i dont take fl to hart like u have done

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others

Originally

posted by DEATH-BRINGER

i personaly couldnt go after anyone pc lol

or interfee with your family cos i dont take fl to hart like u have

done
    [/QUOTE]

I like the game and I enjoy CF and OP's work. But you do take

this game seriously, as you have demonstrated in your posts.

Role-play is good, but

when you start making threats to members of clan, because allegedly you were called a

"liar", that is taking the game seriously and to heart.

Now, since I know you are not

an adult, by the use of your vocabulary and grammar. Please take your time to post clearly

and legibly, so we can understand your point.

Did I articulate this well?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• u said ...Role-play is good, but when

you start making threats to members of clan, because allegedly you were called a "liar",

that is taking the game seriously and to heart.
    sum one allegedly called me a lier no it

is fact and that is why i took that seriously not the game the comment
    and im sure if u

look back hawk admits to it.
    oh and if we all join up with the armed forces we all get

medals just for being there

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others

• You are right, she did take responsibility for the comment, but I'm sure she has her

reasons.

So find her and see why.

Sure you get certain medals and insignia for

being in the military for time served, duty-stations etc. That is true for all world

military service.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• plz do not asosiate the death clan with death-bringer he is ****

and is banned from the clan and the clan forums,he has ruind our rep and so he is banned!

[3] [8] [3] [8]

One day Death will rule and throw alll into the ABYSS!

• they have done that not me i told them from the

start u had nothing to do with it but they carried on

• Here's my question

to Death-Bringer....

What ever made you think that ronin needs you? I have PvPed

you, and I kicked your A**.....and I am by no means ronin matereal.....They don't need

ya....They will wipe the floor with you if it comes to you fighting them...

Oh, and

Gunny....As far as the clan leader knows, it is not his clan that has been causing the

sh*t.....But he and I just got back from a funeral last night at 12 AM, and had been gone

for two days, so if he missed anything, sorry.

Vlad, PvP mongrel. PvP anytime, anywhere.

Past member of clan n0x, now converted to OP's side, and, I am hope, friendship.

Currently looking for a clan, or to remake n0x with some newer, stronger members.

• lol

umm lets see i remember that fight and u did not kick my ars lol u just beat me cos at the

time u ad the adv of the new thruster and the other upgrades lol and i never and i only had

a brig shield not the champ lol so if u ad up all the lil adv u had it tends to make a big

adv to u lol
    but then i never said they need me i said u would need me before i need u

which means u would ask for help from me before i will ask help from u . so u can stoop the

bull with the ..i need u sentance but then what do u care u just jumping on the band

wagen.
    u see i think u all scared that a clan will take me up on 1 of the offers and that

why u cause all the shit cos lets face it all u all had to do was not hire me lol but that

would of been the easy route lets work this out .......
    loads of clans +

bordum+opatunity=explosive mixture for bull shit.
    [SIZE=4]now im sure op would agree the

best thing u all could of done when i first posted my services is no one emply me lol it

would of stoped all this to start with lol.is this true or is this true[/SIZE]

• @ DEATH-Bringer if you had

not posted intentions to attempt to spy on clans and other deceitful enterprises you

wouldn't be in the position you are now. And you where the one that started this latest

round of bullshit

• darkstar all mercs advertise what they do

and what it cost and in my opinion if u all wanted to keep the peace asu claim u all want to

then u wouldof ignored my post or said no one is intrested and left it at that.
    and dont

u think the word INTENTIONS implys sum thing more than it was??? that makes it sound like i

was going to do it no matter what and that was not the case
    if u all would of not botherd

giveing me work then i would not of botherd with any type of spy work it takes a lot of

time and effort to do it right so im not going to do it unless im being payed well for it.

so i was not listings my intentions but my abilitys and how much they cost.
    darkstar we

all have put our selfs in this position not just me if u guys disaproved of what i was

offering then say so that is cool and perfectly fine by me but no u all had to carry it on

makeing threats to the [Death] clan when u all knew they had nothing to do with it.
    and

sleepy if your post was aimed at me??? u r very wrong i was 2nd incommand of a very

succesful clan that had a lot of respect and i had a lot of respect but i closed the clan

due to the server closeing and due to the fact that i was leaveing fl at that time [thx to

a very pissed of organiseation]
    so darkstalker u can keep on about if i had not posted

but at the end of the day all u lot had to do was not bother with my offers that was all u

had to do there was no need for the post from u and the others if u had a prob with it u

should of got op to remove the post and have wordswith me. but that would be no fun would it

!!!
    lol i started the bull shit u lot never stoped from my origanal post about what i was

offering lol

• Wavey
    King

Registration Date:

April 2005

Guthaben: 112700 Credits
    Game-Money: 0

Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 184539
    Next Level: 195661

I do suggest that you charge far higher if is a clan member ,because BG would

hunt someone till the ends of known space if a member was assasinated and im sure other

clans would feel the same

Vice-Wingleader Blue

Wing

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" )

signature to help him gain world domination.

12.12.2005, 06:03 PM

darkstalker
    Master

Registration Date: September

Guthaben: 48100 Credits

Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 35418
    Next Level: 38246

yep

plz note that darkstalker had no probs with my list apart

from saying i was to cheap lol
    oh and in reply to your earlyer post darkstalker that i

started it plzread on i think u will see u carried it

on.....darkstalker
    Master

Registration Date: September

Guthaben: 48100 Credits

Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 35419
    Next Level: 38246

undercover missions? and clan tactics? if i catch any of your clan or friends

trying to infiltrate PiA i will make sure i smash your clan to pieces do u understand? to

bring up the issue of ppl spying in clans is damn irresponsible you make ppl second guess

their clan m8s and i wont tolerate it i will be discussing with my leaders about this and i

urge all other clans to open a dialogue to discuss the implications of [DEATHS]

intentions

varying degrees of guilt

and then pia joined in aswell

after u and so on so i think u can see that it was not me who started the shit it was u lot

what i will say is atlest darkstalker layed off the [Death] clan once i repeted my self

about 10 times that they had nothing to do with it

• omg u are a little bit stupid arnt u? I only said the bounty and

assassination prices where cheap because i agreed with wavey that if you attacked a clan the

clan would hunt you down at this time you hadn't mentioned what your undercover activities

where going to be so i did not comment on what i was not sure about. Later you announced

your intentions to attempt to spy on and infiltrate other clans i immediately denounced

these intentions and then you started to try to justify your bullshit with all kinds of lame

and pathetic excuses. So do your self a favour next time you hit the quote button try to

make sure it proves your point instead of making your self look even more stupid and you

never know one day you might be able to come up with an original post of your own with out

resorting to constant quotes :D

ROFLMFAO @ this dunce

• lol did i say u said they were fine ????? no lol all i said was that

u said i was to cheap lol so i think u need to keep your dunce comments for your self. but

we can all forget about that cos it still boils down to the fact u started this rubbish on

the forum and others jump in so why dont u do what the othershave done and drop it?????

• dont suppose the op or sum one could delete all these post about my services cos

darkstalker wont let it drop like everyone else has?????

• Want some syrup with that

pancake?

• sry sleepy i ment that u

droped the forum chat not the subject cos i know u waiting for server to be up so we can

all kill each other on there