There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• And reddit discuss: Star Citizen: Development & Controversy : Games

Its kinda sad imo where it goes, I'm more and more pessimistic over time with this game.

• All I can say is .... AGREED.....by now there should have been a GAME Launch.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• isnt that actually what I said all the time?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Bit of grave-digging here, I know, but from the clips of the video I was able to watch it definitely caught my attention. Not enough time to mull over it tonight but maybe tomorrow!

For whatever it's worth, over the last few months I've learned not to discuss Star Citizen and the pledge I sent their way back in the beginning. Most of my friends hopped on the Elite bandwagon instead, love it, and give me grief about giving Roberts a shot with this. Hell, quite a few of them are convinced it'll get scrapped before leaving beta. Not so sure, myself, but I'm patient so we'll see. :|

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• A bit slow but I think Star Citizen should be a go ... at some stage soon hope and a good game .....so much detail ... so much one can do.
    Haven't looked much into yet but from what little I have seen I like Elite also ............ there just isn't enough time in the day ... so much I want to do in CF.
    I don't have anywhere near enough free time to play it alone .... still sooner or later I will both of the above. :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)