200Go of internet in 30 days help me

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• good I know if I am in the right category but hey I have a problem with my system in 30 days he consume 150 GB of internet (it's not the first time the other it was a little less) I have windows 10 could someone tell me how to remedy it?

I'm not in WI-FI

Dark is my blackness

Edited once, last by dark68360 ().

• are you tethering from a mobile device?

Do you do a lot of downloading or streaming (ex Youtube, Netflix, torrents)?

does your ISP limit your bandwith?

i mean...you really can't remedy your bandwith usage beyond not getting on the internet. A VPN won't help you, it only hides/spoofs your true IP but bandwith is monitored

Maybe i don't know what the problem is exactly....

• Consumer data is on my pc, I have no limits and that's the system that takes a (130Go) if not with google is that 50GB
    but especially to know how ADOPI made to track down the people there look to consuming much becaufe there it looks at me I'm in trouble (download and streaming (much))

in fact I would like to know how to limit the system (so that it no longer pump as much) on the internet I find only how wi-fi and not adsl

I would become a ceiling for data consumption

Dark is my blackness

• If you set up your DSL with a wifi network, then you can configure the router to cut you off after so much usage.

But really your best bet is just not use the internet. Use it only to check your email, fart around on the SWAT forums, kill time on Tumblr, Look for nice recipes etc; basic browsing. If you wanna game and download a little more anonymously, internet cafe's, hipster coffee shops, the library all have wifi most times and you can do you torrenting and downloading and streaming there for a little more privacy

Chrome on mobile has a data saver function that compresses web pages. maybe you can do a google search that does something similar on a desktop?

• disable the automatic updates

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!