ASF/CSF

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by darkstalker.

• well we are getting alot of ideas for the alliances but we still need to determine the

type of fighting we will be using, what system layout , how are we going to do these

things. i started this threads to get ideas which we are getting but i still havent seen

solutions to them, i think all clan leaders need to have another meeting on IRC this means

all leadership if you have more than 1 in command of a clan like i do in case something

happens and i cant take charge for sometime i fall back on wolf shadow and phoenix after

that comes my wing leaders. op if you have something like that smae with PIA we need to set

upp a meeting between all of us to discuss how and what we are going to do with these

alliances

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• well hmmm
    nitros idea is

very interesting
    but how long do you want to explain it to new players?
    how will you

moderate all this
    i mean its extremly complicated... and i dont want to moderate such

complicated "events"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• to all whom it concerns but due to recent talks with

op i hate to say but i am stepping down as the CSF leader. if there is someone who can do

it then please do so. i have made this server and comunity my home for over a year now.

and i have broken a trust i established with op as a freind by having some of my clan

members on another server. i have failed this community as a member and as a collegue. i

do not at this moment know if i will being playing CF anymore. im sure my clan will but

right now i have to take a leave of absence to figure out if i can continue to play on this

server and/or game. to all who have been friends to the DC clan members and to myself i

thank you for your support. and if i am then welcome to the server after a few days of

leave please do not delete my accounts or clan members unless you feel that is what needs to

happen

THIS IS DC COMMANDING OFFICER
    DC_BLACKDRAGON SIGHING OUT

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• oh this is just great... another1 running

away from problems instead of facing them and solve them

well ur

decicion

ur chars will stay - all other DC chars too
    i will not tell you what to

do or where to go

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• What the hell happened?

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• he's not running away he's just taking a

few days a leave try reading the entire post correctly before making assumptions of what he

will do.

btw what is so bad of having a clan in 2 different servers. its not

DC's fault that Tekagi's mod stole some ships. DC has always been loyal to crossfire and

we have grown to be the most active clan on crossfire. coz u can agree or not but BG

activity is to an all time dept. DC has on server primetime hours the majority of players

online when we are talking about clans 2-6 members online at those hours.

on the

server today u wrote 2 messages that BG and PiA have got the right to play SL-R, DC was not

mentionned. why? I don't want to disrespect our allies PiA but they are not as long on CF

as DC is and we have far more members playing on this server then them but still we don't

get the right? I know its ur server, ur mod and u make up the rules. i have read it many

times and ur right but not giving DC that right or not now togheter with BG and PiA is just

wrong.

• from ur current point it might be wrong

from

the point of those who discussed and agreed to the restrictions for SL-R it looks

different

sry out of respect i dont want to discuss it here... dragon knows

everything that is needed to know... ask him

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• LOOK TO EVERYONE THAT CARES if you read my damn post right it says i

made a f%*$#ing mistake, but to hell with it. and to be honest op all i was going to do

was send by best pvp fighters to SL-R coz frankly im not to excited on getting my ass kicked

all over space by some of the best fighters ive ever seen. this was my descion and my

descion only and if no one likes well all i can say [1] get over it. exuse my language and

anger but i am tired of the crap that i read on this forum it is getting old. if i cant get

anyone to forgive me for the mistake i made by having a part of my clan on another server

then so be it. and by the way op i did tell you about having a part of a clan any clan on

another server if you want i can provve it to you just let me know and ill trace my msn

chats which are all copied something new that msn does now. but remeber this is one of the

things i told you on the server about pretty much telling ppl that their ideas will never

work.

\

• ok i might be clucthing at straws here but i think op has known all

along about DC members playing on TT and i think he didnt want to bring it up because of

exactly what has happened tonite so maybe he said he would restrict accsess to SL/R in the

hope that the members themselves or that dragon would order them back to CF maybe maybe not

i dont know but thats the way it seems and if thats why he said he would restrict SL/R maybe

that was the wrong way to do it but op knows and dragon knows this row is the last thing the

server needs so dragon please take ur time to chill and think things over maybe a little

time and space will bring fresh perspective it works i did the same but dont make hasty

decisions CF is on the brink of either wonderfull things or destruction if stuff like this

keeps happening if the csf and asf works it will reinvigorate the server and SL/R will be

good for some of the exceptional pvp players also if swat branches into new games that can

only be a good thing. if moving clan members was a mistake dont worry we all make em and as

mistakes go its not a bad one really in itself it wudnt have damaged the community but the

controversy around it now will if ppl dont take a few deep breaths and keep their tempers so

guys plz think before u post

• ok ppl listen up this is the last time i say

this, I AM NOT LEAVEING CF im just taking a few days away from the server. i look at

things in many perprestives coz that is what is required from me by being in the military.

things that i live by are words known as flexibility, timing, honor, loyality,duty,respect

selfless-service, integrity and personal courage. if you want me to explain these then i

will

loyalty: i have been on in this communtiy for over a year. i have fought for

it left and right when shit was bad. when the chaos stuff was going on, when the server was

being invaded by outlanders

duty: my duty to this community was that of a clan

leader, a member of the CSF alliance were we fought like hell to win things for the

alliance

respect: is something that is earned from me if you cant respect me and

the ppl that play under my tag then to hell with you we have done alot for this place and

since the other night we have gotten nothing but hell from ppl.

selfless-service:

well the only thing i can say about this is that my clan fights and dies for the server and

to have fun

honor: everyone here has an extreme amount of honor for everyone here,

by fighting without the use of nanobots and sheild batteries

integrity: making the

choices that are going to reflect in the eyes of others as a good thing, yes i messed this

one up but it damn sure wasnt on pupose i figured that it might have been ok for them to

start a portion of the clan on a server they wanted i never knew that someone would post tha

tthis server has stolen files from CF

personal courage: well in many ways this is

seen daily. look at jib and his clan they stood up for what they believed in and yes it was

wrong they paid a heavy fee for it but they made their voices heard, i have taken control of

something i never thought i would have been able to do and that is to play a game like this

that never ends because it is fun. i have made many mistakes on this form th etime i

started playing it a year ago but i live with what i did and it doesnt bother me

for

all of thise tha tthink that i am going to leave the community you are way wrong on this.

all i said is tha tim going to take a bit of leave from it, my clan is not going to fall

apart coz im not here there are a few others in my clan that i cna trust to run it while im

gone. but just remeber this one thing that when i return it will be a very long and

tourtous road for those that cross me in any way so im giveing a fair warning right now as a

clan leader im on very unstable ground and it will not be that hard for me to fall off of

it and say tohell with everything and actually walk away from whjat i have tried to help

keep this place alive by what op has asked form us.

now i ask you op if i make my

way back i want a straight answer form you on this as well. what in the hell is it i can do

for you to regain the trust that was lost when you found out i had clan members over at

tekagis treasure mod and the char i have over there as well.

by the way read all the

posts on the forum coz there is another member of the communtiy that has openly admitted

that he has a char over at that mod as well so at least im not the only one that is over

there from CF

\

• i dont want to discuss this on the

forum... i wanted to talk to you last night but it seemed that you were not at the

pc

so if you want to discuss you know where to find me

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yes I have been to TT, but lost interest. I have only one character there and maybe

2hrs of playtime on it. I have gone to other servers, purpose is to recruit. Never to take

away from CF. As everyone knows R_39 is a very small clan, we need to gain members.
    I to

took some time away from CF, things seemed like they would be getting crazy again. Now I am

determinded to stay and do what is needed to keep CF strong. [12]

Honour and Integrity

• im glad to hear

this.... but hhmm you already know ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Hey the late night PVP is getting

interesting!

For everyone who is reading this, as Op and BD has suggested, let's

keep this discussion about the ASF CSF ideas.....I'd like to see it kick off

soon

Keep the issues in PM's.

It's none of anyone's business what OP and BD

discussed.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• hehehe, a bunch of people is getting toguether form time to time late

night. We drink beer, whisky (well, i just take coffee to be awake) do some trading and

trainning & even defend the server from malicious players :)

Uppps..sorry this a

ASF/CSF post :D

RG

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• is this still going on?

damn quiete in

here....

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ASF vs CSF will start next weekend... i suggest you use this time to

get it running now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• its wednesday and time

is running out soon

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,