Invincibility

There are 43 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DEATH-BRINGER.

• IS there any way to kill the AI?
    I spent a whole hour trying to kill

one Hawk, but it has unlimited Bots and Batts so I had to give up in the end.

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• Use better ammo? :)

J/K.............that's an interesting point. Were you

using the correct weapons to defeat the sheilds and armor?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I

only have basic shield and armour weapons.
    They were all level six weapons.

But

that was not the problem, I did alot of damage, but the AI autorepaired all the time and did

not stop.

• with the increase of weapon power the esier the enemy is to be killed example a ship

with class 9 and class 10 weapons will destroy any ship there is now if the enemy keeps

reloading then you will just have to keep firing at him till he dies. but eventually the

enemy does die with lower class weapons the harder it is and the higher class weapons the

easier they die

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• and if you need any help just ask any one of the DC

members that you need help and their commanding officer told them to help you as long as it

is not money unless you intend to pay it back

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Just go to Earth in Sol and buy the "pheonix" Weapons

for 1.1 or so mil each they are level 10. they do the job quite nicely : )

Also the

best way to kill them is if your going head on with them, do not stop firing untill they

have passed you. They should die from the head on assult. Because they dont have enough time

to use batts and nonos and fire at the same time. THEY WILL DIE ( Experienced

myself)

-Oh and by the way my sig was created by my friend Girvo, and

he should be joining the crossfire mod miltiplayer in due course. And being apart of the

swat-portal forums.

• Untill you find better guns, consider mounting 1 or 2

rocket launchers and a mine dropper.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• Thanks for the advice guys, but at

the moment I fky a Valkyrie, and that can only take class 8 guns.
    BTW: What is the name

of the new Rhineland fighter? (there is one in the cutscene at the beginning of CF)

• Well first of all you need to get yourself a freighter of somesort and do the hudson

=> sigma-13 luxury liner with vips. then once you have enough money get yourself a better

ship. oh and if you have 90k left after buying a freighter, get the junker bribe at

rochester base near the custodian jump gate in ny, which will make everyong neutral with you

accept for the lane hackers and you dont come across them during the trade rout. eventyall

buy a ship like a shroud, patriot, phienox or the tempest which is my fav : ) Any ways good

luck with getting the ship. Once youve done that go the Earth in the Sol system and buy the

"phienox" weapons which are about 1.2mil each and lvl 10 and they are in my veiw the best

weapons you can possibly get!!!

-HAVE FUN :D

• umm you havent saw Morti Shun
    a CF

trailer that was an OLD E3 2001 movie that show what MAYBE will be on Freelancer how ever

Rhineland has a New Very Heavy Fighter or in short VHF that is called "Gunstar" the Gunstar

maybe not beautiful but it's pretty strong and i think it's also cost 9 Milion so don't

even DARE thinking about buying it before you have 11 MILION or else i will be looking at a

bakrupted man.

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• You can goto Nephele and

buy some Wyrm Class 8 or Sunblast B class 8 weps. Both will do the trick.

Find me in

the server and I'll hook you up the best I can.

You never know what I have in my

inventory.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• you can get ppcs in crossfire? cool.
    I will have to get a hunchbackand start

trading.

• You cannot buy PPC in CF, except for in SOL.

Obviously,

you can always see who has some for sale.

• If you go to the north side of dublin and coninue from

there you'll get what you want ;)

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?