Crossfire Community

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by -=Stoned-Raider=-.

• Do we have one?
    What are you prepared to do to keep

Crossfire alive?
    I love this mod and i care a lot about the people here even peeps I

disagree with.
    I want you all to say why you are here and why you want to stay.

• You can always count on me. I'm here sinds november and Crossfire is the only FL mod a

play !

In the begin i saw some other mods but i then choosed for CROSSFIRE and i'm

planning to stay here as long as possible. I think I have my place in this communauty, i

like the ppl and the friendly surroundings. It makes me sad when i read all of the

mistrusting that comes back with the regularity of a swiss clock !

I read most of the

post, every day, but i dont know what is happening in the dark, behind the scenes but i urge

all parties to talk it out so this communauty can go further on better bases and in mutual

trust !

A concerned Freelancer.

• Like I've said before, I was here and now I'm

back. This community certainly has my support. It is true that this MOD is the best one

available, but it can quickly get ruined by childish acts and conduct.

So we need to

have some sort of mediation council to try and resolve issue prior to a war declaration.

Point is to determine if the Declaration is legitimate and to set boundaries for the

war.

Wars can be fun and I like them myself, but we need ROE as well.

Gunny

out.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• who was the one that voted i dont give a damn well i think the one that did that is way

wrong and i think that everyone who was a part of the server wide meeting last night loves

the community and the server

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• i've only been here a

month or so but this is only server i play as i like it so much, i hope the server lives

on

-=Stoned-Raider=-

we all die and then are reborn