FOR CLAN LEADERS

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Jib.

• i agree in many points the only reason why war was

called is that i believe it started when chaos declared sig 19 a war zone and by what

everyone thought was being rp roles ,well at least my clan did, BG responded to the action

like a military clan would Dc went from bounty hunter and in CSF to being mercs and neutral

to all clans and freelancers of the game for rp DC got hired by BG to kill any chaos members

in the area we did war was first declared on DC coz of this we had no problems with it and

we thoguth it was fun . BG got involved being a military clan to protect anyone that they

could then everything went to hell in a hand basket from there

@ jib its wedsnday m8

cease fire is over well the server wide is over that is and if you want to talk about

another one then let me know coz there are some major issues we will have to discuss on it

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• give him time the

day is not over yet

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Dragon: Well obviously we disagree about the reasons for the war,

kinda tired of stating our opinions over and over again so there's no need to i think atm.

Yeah the cease fire day is up and i'm back from my biz trip but as far as we are

concerned it may as well go on for now unless u want to start fighting agian, lol.... But

sure we will talk some more.

• I think its better that we have a peace accord

till Oct. 7th ot 14th

It'll give more time for the clans' top brass to settle this

diplomatically since Jib didnt fairly get time to explain and state his reasonings during

the cease fire due to his trip.

• i want this to be settled till friday night

if there wont be a

solution till friday then i will do a decision (which many ppl most likely wont

like)

you can discuss about "thats unfair" "thats not enough time" or what ever you

think about this topic but i made my conditions clear when i brought the server and this

forum up again

time is something im not willing to waste anymore

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• kk agreed. we talked some tonight i know u had to leave so we will continue tomorrow

(today ur time lol)

• ok jib he is my deal when

me and wolf are on tonight the 23 of us need to talk on msn and iron a few things out and

its not as big as i said it was so they are reall little minor if you would say but cya then

and we need to talk about our personal jobs i have more questions on that

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• ok m8 cya then and by the way welcome back

from the trip

\

• Ok thx Dragon.

I thought our talk yesterday was good and i believe it cleared up

some important misconceptions on both sides. I hope u agree with my conclusions about

that:

> Chaos isnt trying to bring any invader clans here, nor do we want to destroy

anything.

> We didnt take offense that DC quit CSF. Chaos doesnt mind if DC allies

with other clans in the future.

> Despite what it looked like to us at the time, DC

just wanted to take a merc job, not ally permanantly against us back in Sig19 three weeks

ago.

So as per our tenetive agreement and for the good of the server, Chaos proposes

we should simply end the war between our two Clans.