Downloading CF 2.0 Issues

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Sharmaster.

• Hi guys, tried a few times to download the archive, unfortunately when I go to unpack it I keep getting an unexpected termination of archive error message... i'm in australia so no superfast internet like most but it is still reasonable internet... but It just keeps stuffing up the download it seems and I get a "download complete" at around 2.0 -> 2.2GB instead of the full 2.7GB...

Any Ideas???

AB

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• 1st idea : use a download manager (but probably you do this already)

2nd idea : security. Dunno about your security suite in detail, but maybe you can set your Firewall to exclude swat-portal.om from any attention of it or completly deactivate any AV, Firewall, windows build-in- stuff as well.

For installation there might also be some security issues :tot:. You might have a look into these :
    [xattach=5583][/xattach][xattach=5584][/xattach]
    Hope it helps :)

• Me too, am also in AUS and seeing download speeds of 40-50kB dropouts etc (and I have 30MB cable connection) - very disappointing.

I have given up after a number of attempts since Dec 14 and guess I will have to wait until Crossfire 2 is available on MODdB or another mirror.

I am only interested in the single player game at this stage and hopefully the Swat team will make the client for this available on a (faster) mirror soon.

• use a download manager and it will work

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!