Chatroom

Invited groups:
    BloodGuard

[BG]
    DragonCorps [DC]
    Psychos in Action [PiA]
    FreeLancers
    Chaos -> due to the

fact that the Chaos forum are down and i dont have many of them in msn only 4 Chaos members

were invited
    (as you might know the newsletter system didnt work correctly yesterday and

the time to contact every1 was very limited)

Topics of the

meeting:
    1. Reasons why the crossfire server and the SWAT-Portal is

down
    2. The situation with the fakes on the server and how to handle it
    3. The

SWAT-T-Mod 2.0
    4. Evidences showing that a bunch of ppl tried to destroy CF by spreading

rumours and lies
    5. Trowa, Don and the R39 issue
    6. General information
    7. The war

between Chaos and DC
    8. The war between Chaos and BG (as it has been shown on a

screenshot)
    9. The community and what it wants
    10. Broken rules
    11. Alliances

(ASF/CSF)
    12. The Chaos problematics

(ban/war/ignorance)

<hr>
    Topic 1

The server and the SWAT-Portal was down because of the shit members of this

community did and tried to do. I have given a waring "If people cant play together in a

normal way they wont be able to play on CF and in SWAT". This warning has been ignored. The

result was that i have shut down the whole community. It was planned to keep everything

offline because i really have enough of all this shit here. I have enough of the insults,

the accustation and the lies.
    The fact that the SWAT-Portal is back online and the server

is running again does not mean anything... if i see such a bullshit again that people act in

such a way i will close everything again and then nobody of you can change this.
    Reason

why i was willing to talk about everything on the server meeting are all those freelancers,

DCs, PiAs, BGs, R39 and even 2 chaos members which contacted me and showed me how important

this community is for many players.

Topic 2

The current situation with the fakes on the server has been showed. Fakes

inside other clans like Chaos. Fakes that appear as Freelancers.
    A check of the chars has

showed that currently PiA and DC dont have any fake chars. BG was forced to remove all fake

chars a few weeks ago. So only Freelancers and Chaos use such chars.
    The serverrules say

that if you are a member of a clan you have to use a clantag. In the past players said that

they just use private chars and we could do nothing against it. In fact if you are a member

of a clan and you use a private char you still are a member of this clan... no matter how ur

char is called. So it is a violation of serverrules and could lead to a ban.
    In the past

i ignored that ppl broke these rules, those times are over

now.

Topic 3

The SWAT-T-Mod 2.0

is an old mod which i developed long time ago. Most of you only know me as creator of the

crossfire mod but in total i created more than 10 other mods for the FL community.
    The

SWAT-T-Mod is a pure tournament mod giving you everything you will need to fight in a

ladder-system.
    More is not to say about this.

Topic

Chatlogs have been presented showing Trowa talking to another

R-39. (the source of this logs will stay condidential)
    The plan was to take the players

of crossfire to another server to unite them there in a new clan... with trowa as their

leader. Exactly this has been said by Trowa.
    Those who are here a long time already will

remember that this wouldnt be the first time he tried to do this. Some ppl will remember the

ACS server and others will remember what happened after the first war between Chaos and

BG.
    Now this is the 3rd time Trowa is trying to destroy our community with his actions. I

said "is" because we know that he is still trying to do this as a fake in one of the

serverclans.
    Trowa also tried to spread rumours and lies all over the community... this

already has been proven here on the forum.
    Next person who we were talking about is

DonZardeone. It is known that he has influence on some ppl on the server and that his

comments on the forum speeded up the growing anger on the forum. We know about his

connections now and we wont let him go on in the way he did.
    To protect this community

Trowa will be banned forever... every1 who is giving him support, no matter in which way and

under which fake char he is playing (and you know that i will find it out), will have to

deal with the consequences.
    We only touched the topic of Chaos wanting to destroy BG

(which would lead to the destruction of CF) in a few lines. Nothing worth to meantion it

here coz it has been explained on another topic aswell.

Topic

*see Topic 4*
    It turned out that not all R-39 are such

badasses... ive to admit that I can at least respect one of

them

Topic 6

General information

about the situation between the clans and players on the server have been

given.

Topic 7

Difficult but

important topic. As we found out DC got an offer to kill BGs even before BG made their

350mio$ offer. So im quiete surprised that this war did even start. It also came out that

PiA also got such an offer (to attack BGs).
    Well the way i see it Chaos wont stop the

war... and DC also wont give up (i mean why should they) so this war will go on till the end

of time.

Topic 8

A screenshot

which has been taken out of the chaos forum shows that jib telling that the war between

Chaos and BG is not over yet. BG didnt declare war on Chaos so the only other possibility is

that Chaos declared war on BG while SWAT was down. Well he is saying that there is war so

this must be a declaration of it.
    As leader of BG i have no other choice now than to

accept these facts and prepare my members for the serverwide attacks (something i was not

willing to do before coz chaos is a serverclan).
    IF this is what the chaos leaders

want... a war against the whole server (which will be the result) then it will be this

way.
    Sooner or later it will even lead to the destruction of Chaos or to the destruction

of this community.
    Its your choice. You still can end all fighting activities against the

other serverclans, go back to casius and stop all crap talkings about other clans or players

of this server (in system, universe and private chats).
    We wont even dicate such

conditions like you did to DC. This is my final offer.

Topic

The nummerous mails and ppl on msn and ICQ have showed me how

sick ppl feel about this war, all those broken rules, accusations and insults. This shit has

to stop. If people are not willing to stop themself from doing this crap i will be forced to

stop them. Finito.

Topic 10

*see

Topic 9*

Topic 11

Due to the fact

that BG is the only clan in ASF and Chaos is the only clan of the CSF those alliances are no

more. No events... nothing. Maybe later when the situation has calmed down and people

realize that this is just a game which should be played in a fair way we can start with ASF

vs CSF again.

Topic 12

Yesterday

every1 on the meeting was able to give his oppinion what to do and how to handle the

situation with Chaos. Some ppl just wanted me to ban them (which is not acceptable in my

eyes) other suggestions have been made. Suggestions like to take away all rights or to

destroy Chaos completely. In the end im not happy about those suggestions coz somehow i feel

responsible for the CF clans. Well to make it short we decided to give Chaos what they

want... a serverwide war. No matter which side will win the server will loose. It will even

loose a clan or players leaving the server which already has started (SOT +

Pandora).

Topic 13

It has been

suggested to remove Jibs SP rights (no it was no BG or DC who suggested it). Im not sure

about this topic.

Yesterday ive said i wont remove his rights... but today i had to

think about it more deeply. A SP which cant control hisself and insults other players doesnt

represent the server in a good way. Well thats my oppinion but still we agreed not to remove

those rights yesterday and ill respect this

decision.

<hr>
    Final note:

If ppl have problems with what has been said and want to start to argue

again then you should know that i wont tolerate more of these shit discussions on MY forum.

Just one more of them and ill make sure that you will never ever get the chance to post your

destructive shit here. If you decide to ignore this warning you should already search for a

new server to play on.

SWAT_OP-R8R
    Portal-Administrator

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!