Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Chaos Pirate Clan is declaring a 8k radius area around Liner Hawaii in Sigma 19 a

War Zone.

Neutral vessels are allowed thru transit and trading privileges, subject to

possible taxing as usual. Allied vessels can do as they wish of course. Those who partner

with BG in trade there can expect losses, u have been warned.

BG-tagged vessels will

be killed on sight in this area. Further, from now on if any BG trains use "ALT-F4" to

escape being destroyed once in sight of a Chaos fighter, all particulars of the incident

will be published here for the others on the server to laugh at.... we cant stop u from

doing that but u wont want to next time after we get thru with you.

There will be

many brutal fights in this area. Pilots who wish to side with us in these fights are

welcome, but note that BG will try to threaten and frighten to stop u from helping..... But

there is CLEAR, documented precedents for u to help us so u cannot be banned or punished by

admin for doing so. Pls report any such threats here or to me.

We are Pirates. We

have a Role Play duty to stop our RP enemies from trading..... its possible BG could declare

war over this, they should understand we are fully prepared to fight a "total war" if

necissary. They will then find Chaos is a much larger, tougher, and ruthless opponent than

last time.

Chaos will be pushed and threatened no more! Should such unpleasantness

occur, all the worried ppl on the sidelines must understand this: U should Contact BG with

your concerns for the server's future.... This time its not our problem its

theirs.

We will not be run off the server, we will not cowtow to bg arrogance, and if

it comes to war, we will fight until victory or the whole universe is destroyed around us.

• @ jib are you F***ING CRAZY why the

hell would you do such a thing like that

ps i think this will be fun to

see

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Chaos havent been threatened or punished Jib,not since ive been here

anyway.
    BG dont threaten other pilots like you do .
    I see only 1 very arrogant person

at this moment and it is you Jib.
    The only threats i saw last night were from you against

a freelancer who killed you.

• @Wavy: i have been threatened... so have many Chaos lately. And those

who offered to help me in Sig19 yesterday were threatened, too. Btw the freelancer didnt

kill me, just shot at me.

Is it arrogant to defend the rights of my clan, (..and of

the other clans here, btw), to run our clans the way we see fit?

Is it arrogant to

question the one-sided and high-handed actions of admins that we been seeing

lately?

Is it arrogant to insure our enemies dont trade in peace? ... We are Pirates

u know... The bg reserves the right to attack us "criminals" anytime because you are such

"good guys"... ROFL. That is true arrogance! Ppl around here are starting to see the truth,

those who are veterans of the server already know it.

Well, this IS arrogant:

Continue to deliberatly provoke us and u will get whats coming to u.... That i promise. But

u should be damn careful of what u wish for.

• I am agreeing with

DC.....Crazy, but fun...I may even join...on what side though, I don't know....it depends

on what leader says.

• Vlad, my advice is to stay away from these battles. Let

us BG and Chaos settle this once more. Unless you are sure you want to face assualt after

this is over for which ever side you choose.

• You provoked BG by killing

one of our trains Jib,no way did we provoke you.

• come on guys, give jib a break. Killing a

train? thats a usual occourance for a pirate like him; its his fuckin Job. Thats pretty

pathetic for the BG getting upset about i train death.

Fallen Angel

• Thx, baldwin...

Nice.... U see how he said "settle this once more":

That's because the BG already voted for war with Chaos on Sunday. Op told me that

himself on msn...... Now do u ppl understand why im upset???

They would like to

provoke us so it looks like our fault. Last night Nitro himself tried to deliberatly

provoke me... Well i dont blame him for doing it himself i wouldnt expect him to rely on

Baldwin for something like that, lol.

• What u mean by saying give

Jib a break?
    He killed a train then said no BG will trade in sigma and that he would kill

us all.
    So we came and protected Sigma from pirates ,its OUR job
    I had pilots call me

and ask if we would protect them in Sigma cos they were being killed.
    Oddly one of said

pilots has now joined Chaos,funny that
    I never saw anything about a war mentioned on

Sunday Jib and i was at meeting.

• Same, we were put under orders to

fly cautiously because of high tensions with Chaos and R-39.

edit: And I

meant "settle this once more" because it seems you call for a war every week or so. So it's

into the frying pan once more.

• For the record: I wasn't informed on the plans of a war; not by OP, not by grinder,

not by another member. I have been online since sunday enough for them to relay it to me (I

wasn't present at the meeting).

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• Ok how was the question worded then...? Some slight change in words that actually means

the same thing, i bet... or op was lieing to me then. Think about your answer carefully this

time, wavy.

• At last, PIRATES that akts as PIRATES !!

Jib it's about time

you get awake !

As freelancer/trader i'm on the side of the "good guys", the

authorities ( BG ) but i think we all need some "bad guys" that will do everything in they

power to illtreat the POLICE ! :D

I dont preach WAR , hell no !! and it's not the

intention of CHAOS to start one but they want to see more action in a mod full of potential

but that is turning dull because of save trading !

We all needed to explore, find the

best ship and equipment in this new mod, certainly after the charwipe ! But now, i think

it's time to get more action sinds we have even battleships. Let us use all this potential

to finaly start a real RPG. ( and not a silly war ).

Please, BG's, don't take this

too personnal, if Chaos attacks you ( where its hurts) its normal, they PLAYING the pirates

and you are there to protect us, the defendless, the traders in distress ....
    Of course

we will complain and ask the autorities to take measures about this damned pirates that

ruins the free entreprise but that part of the GAME, we are gaming folks, for FUN, yes just

for FUN !!!
    Is there someone in this hall that still knows how it is to have FUN ? ( you

know: " i'm the good, your the bad , i shoot at you and you die, no hard feelings ! " ? )

• NewPol we do play for

fun,somehow Jib seems to think we have ulterior motives ,none of that is real.
    If a

pirate kills a train of ours of course we will kill them and we will also defend innocent

traders.(Its fun :))
    We played the good guys against pirates then Jib makes his nice post

here.
    I will not discuss anything else about our meeting Jib.
    I know what was said so

do all BG and you dont.
    Now please stop this idea of war its not necessary

• Jib, dont let go...
    We are with you... not because this is a pirate vs police

thing... but cuz this is a server issue... BGs superiority gloatation is disgusting... OPs

modding ability rocks, his admin and clan honestly sucks at this point... n0x is in to show

then that happy players should be more important than server superiority... as leader of n0x

i join Chaos in this war, Vlad as second in command seconds

this... If

"repercussions" after war are too much, we will leave, i hate the new rule making that

closes doors to BG superiority... you run server, forum, rulemaking, and fun... fun is

not fun with BG.

Some of you BGs i respect and appreciate, and i am sorry

that you remain in the dictatorship which you are in...

Chaos & n0x remain allieds

-- n0x is now at

war

=================================================================================

==================================
    --> anyone interested in joining n0x, please contact

me or Vlad for details, war stockpile funds welcome you :D

<--
    =====================================================================================

==============================

if this war ends n0x@CrossFire it is well worth

it!

--nitr0x

• Jib, there was no action discussed at the meeting

concering Chaos. For the most part it was the R-39 issue. If OP did say something about that

then it was his desision and we didnt know about....thats IF he did it. Can you post some

chat logs from MSN? If you keep the history...