Hiruga

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-.

• Is there a short version of how to get out

of Hiruga and back to Choguku?

Every jumphole I hit just recycles me back into the

same system and another location.

I eventually made it over to the Dragon base on the

far side of the system and actually got back to the start location (after considerable inner

system jumps).

Though I am sure this seemed like a good idea at the time, and though

I do enjoy good puzzles, the apparent meaninglessness and time consumption is terribly

inconvenient. :-)

Otherwise I have enjoyed the MOD up to this point. I would very

much like to continue on if you would be so kind as to offer some suggestions.

Thanks

ahead of time for your patience and great MOD here guys!

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• use search on forum theres a lot of stuff about hiruga,there is no short way out

• Thanks Baldwin!

I must say one

HAS to use process of elimination.

I won't give the solution here as it is

DEFINITELY too complicated for here, and I think I am suffering a brain aneurysm from

working this out....LOL.....but finally made it back out.

For the rest of you reading

this, do not go to Hiruga unless you have a LOT of free time, patience, and a big piece of

paper...write EVERYTHING down.

Finally, as for that little dead end surprise you

sneaky devils put in there, everyone: SAVE SAVE SAVE....hehehehe

Thanks

guys!!!!

Now I can continue the fight.

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• i actually found a

pattern awhile a go, but forgot it, and made a completely different pattern.

plus,

you can remember which ones to take by noting their color. there may appear to be 2 white

colored jump holes, but one is actually orange. the orange one has some green in it, and the

white one has some blue in it. at least, thats how i did it.

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• Try this most sites have 4 holes. count holes from top ,or top left diamond or

square. Allways take #3 hole...works for me as they say

(\__/)(='.'=)(" )_(" ) This silly rabbit came to Texas, Started talking about World Domination, Got sliced and diced.

• hmmm

i'm counting a zillion

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• If it wasn from one of my chaos brother, I

would still there today. Taking the point than one of the jumphole you take to exit is in

the #$%^& (really painful) because you take that jumphole to get out but not to get in. I

was really fustrated. Anyway, Still a great system and It would be nice to use that system

for Chaos initiation pilot test program. I know, I fail because I got help, but neverthless

it would be a new additon from the system if any figther clan use that sytem for pilot

initiation test program where the prize would be to enter the clan and get the champion

shield...

Anyway, see you arond,

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

Originally posted by

PirateP
    lol jib got me out :)

there is actually a jump hole that

takes you into the mine field near the sun; the mines there are dead, so i just flew out of

the feild and went around untill i found the way back to Chugoku. :D

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

Originally

posted by SDR_1
    It took me 20 mins to get the nagara base, and it took me 6 HOURS

to get out :O (with help from R_39 clanmember)

You're welcome m8.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Thanks to Vlad's tip, and the tips on mapping, i got thru in maybe

less than 3 hrs. I spent a lot of that time shooting 'hunters, as they were a nuisance for

me. Biggest problem was server lag, as i had several jumps where i was clear of the gate,

but had my ship explode as if it hit a minefield. another player was with me at the time,

and he got nuked, too. Word to the wise: if there's a lot of lag, spare yourself the

frustration and get thru it when there aren't many players on. The worst of it for me was

with more than 20 players. Granted, my ping is normally 190 here in Arizona (even w/1.5

mbps DSL), but the game is normally quite playable. Either way, it was an interesting

problem!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Could not agree more Centaurian.

Made it

difficult to know if the jump hole you entered, led to a minefield, or you'd been

"lagged".

I rushed my first attempt at mapping, which made it useless. With my second

map, I zoomed in to each cluster of jump holes and mapped position, ignoring color.

I checked every jump hole in the system. Long winded perhaps, but helped when lag

killed me.

I could now get in and out, in about 10 minutes.

My only comfort

while spending nearly 4 hours in there, was a mental image of OP's frustration at designing

and de-bugging it.

Cruelty comes so easy to us all.