SP: Can't undock from Triangulum dock 1

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Revenent.

• Cannot undock from Triangulum dock 1 (sp) i hear the start of the undock sequence and then i am back in ship bay tried multiple times with no success truly odd issue i have never had before (and yes i allowed the game to patch) any help would be appreciated

• Pls approximate time of this happening as well as char name.(helps finding it in logs ;) )
    Similar issues with other chars on this account ?

Edit by
    nucnuc
    sry, just "overlooked" the "(sp)"

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc ().

• It is SP campaign .. you are ordered to visit bar first! After you visit bar, then you can undock and continue with campaign. This "no undock" is purposely done to assure that mission triggers will be followed and player can continue in campaign without issues. Similar campaign security mechanism is used on more occasions during 2.0 SP campaign.

• I have had bugs from pressing ESC while my ship was docking a mission base, triggers were not working
    in my case it was in chapter 10

load a game before you docked triangulum and do NOT skip the docking cinematic, to be safe