150k starting money in SP

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• Hello all! Really excited to finally be able to play the mod :applaus:
    However, is it intentional that you start with 150k credits in SP? Shouldn´t that be MP only?
    With all the "I only got 500 credits" story line stuff?
    Feels weird.

• absolutely intended
    you should use it on new ship or equipment relative soon during the storyline

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• You will find out soon that this "150k" is like you're having 1dollar and trying to buy a 20 dollar pizza later on ...
    Try to acquire some money by doing mission or podding in between the "storyline break" ...

• ... see, for ships and the equipment stuff necessary - at least at some later point - your needs will be about 2 magnitudes higher, that the starting money - several times. When you arrive at the .... middle (now) fisrt third of the CF story extension, you will have spent something between 30 - 60 MILLIONS already - without much "ship-testing" :D .
    These starting 150 k are a .... teaser (?) drop in the ocean of what can be spent even in SP. Therefore the relation to "vanilla" is more then kept. ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• You will find out soon that this "150k" is like you're having 1dollar and trying to buy a 20 dollar pizza later on ...
    Try to acquire some money by doing mission or podding in between the "storyline break" ...

ouch $20 dollar pizza, make your own there goes the dollar. :) but with $150k you can still outfit a reasonable ship for a start off and build as you go.
    kermit