Dyson Ground Battlezone nerfed

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Tested the dyson ground battlezone.

1. its not possible to tag the Vrex anymore
    2. since its not possible to tag anymore you have problems to kill all 3 dinos (its actually impossible to do that)
    3. even if you play and capture zones you often get only 5 dil as reward (it used to be 90 dil)
    4. it is not possible to tag zones anymore and therefore it is nearly impossible to get the bonus reward for being involved in capturing 10 zones (that was 2000 dil btw)
    5. requesting reinforcements (the quest) requires about twice as many command marks now
    6. if you dont do enough damage to vrex you get max 5dil for capturing the silo
    7. I did 2 test runs... on my first run where i was only able to kill one vrex (for the fact that the city finished after about 1 min and the rex in the part killed me before i could do enough damage) i didnt get any implants

two weeks ago there were +20 zones with hundreds of players in them.... today 5 zones with alltogether less than 50 players
    so the next part of the game has been ruined

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• If they do it, they do it right :)
    In my last trials the entire group could not even manage to kill all 3 before the time ends. So i was not getting any finishing reward. However i had also more than 1000 dil or sometimes even 3000 dil on my account, although i also have seen only 5 dil reward. Maybe they are not displaying what is paid finally...

signature.png

• there is/was a bonus for killing more than one rex
    and there is/was a bonus for capturing a specific amount of zones
    but now this is hardly possible unless you find 20 fleet members doing that zone together and always stay together and to everything step by step

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I have noticed this since I was grinding those marks for reps on newer alts. About the best I've been able to do is 2 vrex on the run.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• the tribble patch notes contain something about further fixes on dyson ground

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,