START or NO start

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Questions by someone who might engulf into this game

• Do you - already experienced players there - consider it possible to start this game - and have fun with it - with the Free-to-Play version ?
    • What version -to-Buy in a sensible price range ( 20€ - X/ 50€ ) would you recommend ?

and after reading the threads about the recent release of the "Delta Rising"-Extension

• is it still possible to have fun without these Pay-2 Play-extension ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• atm i wouldnt advice anybody to start
    it has become insanely hard to play the game and make progress
    its highly bugged, a good amount of players can not even launch it anymore (its btw. not working on my laptop anymore)

and the devs do everything to destroy the motivation to play

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Does this mean, that - as a "starter" at least - you can't play the "older seasons" with the game-play and fun they seems to have offered anymore ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• You can but i assume that the xp rewards are so small that you will have problems to level up.
    And this means you cant really make progress.
    This is currently just an assumption based on the old skill points that i used to get and the skill points from the new missions.

I remember that a story mission replay got you a reward of about 2000 skill points prior delta rising. Now its listed as only 700 skill points.
    During the new Story campaign there was no player who didnt get stuck due to the level requirements for the next mission.
    The only thing that helped them out were system patrols or pretty difficult missions (which certainly can not be completed as a beginner).

Atm i think that more players are leaving the game than joining.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!