No missions available in SP

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Patje89.

• So every single time I start the CF mod and want to start the SP version (No, OpenSP is disabled) I have to download the same update over and over again. It consist of 38 files, which download in under 15 seconds. Once completed I start the game, load my file and hope to do some missions. But I can't seem to be able to start any missions. I've landed multiple times on Manhattan and been to the bar, even been roaming around the systems for over 10 hours now and still nothing about a mission. It still says, next level requirement is "mission".

Everywhere I read, missions starts directly after the story, well maybe, but not in my case.... What do I do wrong?

Edit:
    Does the savefile need to be new? Or can I resume on an older save, from before CF2.0 mod?

Edited once, last by Patje89 ().

• I have nothing in the neural net log regarding of the new mission. The last message in the log part is the one of mission 13 (last FL original) and the mission tab had one of the mission results of a regular kill mission, which is completed.

I've changed between openSP and not, it doesn't change a thing.

• ..\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M13.ini

how big is that file on your PC?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• 928kB.

Is it correct that there are no higher missions in that directory then M13?
    The CF missions are located somewhere else?

• The file size is correct and there are no other files required for the other missions. These are included in that file.

In theory the missions should start if no openSP is active.
    The only requirement is that you play the last mission of the original campaign. After that the new missions should automatically start in NY.

Important is that you always use the mission generated savegame to start (never the autosave).

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So for the mission to start I cannot go from an older save in which I roamed around the universe buying better ships, before the crossfire update? So I have to use an even earlier mission save?

• any original game savegame is working, no matter which mission... however mission 13 has to be completed
    and it should not be an autosave.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So I've redone mission 13 entirely and this time the mission continued into CF chapter 1. To bad the progress is lost, but at least it works this time. Thanks for the help.