Crossfire 2.0

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by KineticDesigns.

• LOL

How many pods have YOU lost ?

Me : 22 XP

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I would just appreciate if now moaning will not start. We have been constantly saying we are close to finish - which we were. But as long as the mod development wasnt finished at all we also have made additional addons and did extent the mod a lot further from what we initially wanted it to be. So all i can say, be prepared and stay tuned. We made a lot of good progress over the past month and i am sure in the next few weeks we will also finish some further stuff. Aside from this you need to know that we dont work on the mod day in day out. Its not our profession - we do all the work in our spare time. And spare time means its the time we can put aside from our alls busy real life, work time, family and friends.

You will know at least a week if not two in advance before we are going to bring out the final release.

while im one of those who's very eagerly awaiting 2.0 (because for some reason i cannot fix the graphic probs on my new computer, im also very agreeing to the idea of "get it done right". I can wait patiently if it means that the final release is perfect and i can download it install it and play it just like that. Would hate for the dev guys to cave zip what they got and dump it online with any bugs and issues that might be still pending attention.

I'll keep checking every couple of weeks untill i find out its done then i'll snap up the download and hopefully my computer behaves with 2.0! lol