Char: D'Marauder

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Reserved

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Edited once, last by Marauder: typo ().

• Since I never did one of these before....I reserved the 1st post for later. So far I have been building this Rommie Tac officer with this is my planned skill tree If you see any major issues with my planned layout....I'm looking for feedback :)

At this point only the skills is what I have been working on while getting some levels.....no idea on ship yet or other things....but I think this should be a good start for a decent space and ground toon with a good balance of abilities.

"marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Since I never did one of these before....I reserved the 1st post for later. So far I have been building this Rommie Tac officer with this is my planned skill tree If you see any major issues with my planned layout....I'm looking for feedback :)

At this point only the skills is what I have been working on while getting some levels.....no idea on ship yet or other things....but I think this should be a good start for a decent space and ground toon with a good balance of abilities.

edit = arrr...forum is acting weird...double post and I want to edit thread title ^^

edit....ok, now it's fixed

Edited once, last by Marauder: arrr...forum is acting weird...double post and I want to edit thread title ^^ ().

• Are you going to go with KDF? Promotions on that side are faster ATM, and we could use some help moving the holdings forward. Besides, it would be fun to have some KDF fleet actions together! :P

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Rommy skills: Shields/Weapons/Structural

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• lately ive a prob using the skill planer
    it keeps loading but does not finish

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I already joined the star fleet side with this toon....I'm thinking that after we get the SB completed I will finally make something for the KDF side. Still learning to juggle chars and not really effective at it yet. One thing that seems maybe helpful on this toon would be some different keybinds....so I have started to look into how to make some.

Has anyone seen/used the keybind softwarefrom this site Looking at the tutorial vids makes it seem that it might be useful. Reading around on there is some good info I think.

• arrrrrrr......edit, double post

when i try to add a replay I get an error page that says

Fatal error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO wbb1_1_post_hash (postID, messageHash, time) VALUES (356526, '507b520889acedbb0bba142e7043ad79e7146e26', 1403879081)

and then a lot of other stuff.

I closed the browser...came back to site and see that it double posted....not sure whats going on ?

• ok this looks pretty interesting actually
    when ive more time i definitely have to take a closer look at it

dunno about the error
    maybe you should clean the cockies

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• thnx...you probably have a better grasp as to if it might be useful. I'm thinking with this toon...a key for initial alpha strike or something...then i can use hilbert keybind in middle of battle....haven't really figured it all out yet

• I've Been Playing with the FES tool.

I'ts pretty good, especially if you don't want to get into the file editing.

when you want to deploy it created the .txt file and lets you copy the /bindfile command to the chat, which is simplicity itself.

I got a xbox controller the other day and i';m looking to get that working. fingers are getting tired with the keyboard

• commanding a starfleet ship with a xbox controller... thats new
    havent seen this in the original series ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,