Just post funny pics

There are 4,557 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by =Alexandar Sovetski [AMD].

• Guess What ! I Was Bought That Car From Ebay Sometimes Ago And Now the Car Stay With Me Already :) I'm Very -Very -Very Happy !!! This Is An Awesome Addition For My Hot Wheels Collection Because It Has Rubber Tire, Not Plastic :P
    And I Will Share It To You :)

This One With Red Paintjob

This One With Blue Paintjob

This One With White Paintjob

And This One Is The Back Side Of The Blister

Enjoy The Picture ! Uhm I Think I Will Share With You Some Of My Collection :)

Enjoy The Picture :)

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Very nice, hope you also get to enjoy those cars on some long tracks, not only letting em get dust in there ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• If I will ever get a car (Highly unlikely that I will, because my eyes are about to get blind), I will stick this to the rear window.
    Found on DeviantArt.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: flak reasons ().

• You could use that as avatar, your current avatar makes me avoid you, just because if I see you, I would KoS you for simply existing :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I would KoS you for simply existing :D

You would have noticed the trollface.
    Of course, my answer on that would be "U MAD?"

• Ooo Ajay, now he's gonna eat your troll face :D

Especially your face placed on a Plate, like this:

(Just to keep up with the "POST FUNNY PICS" topic. )

• I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Is That .... Sperm ?

'

'

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 3 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK: ' ().

• Time to unleash myself to DeviantArt.
    Names of art creators are under the spoiler.