G2A Goldmine

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Zhe Boss.

• (read below for explanation)

Hey guys,

I'm not sure you people check these sites like Go2Arena, but yeah, there's something new.
    If you didn't know, G2A has the CHEAPEST games available, with MEGA discounts, so if a game costs 50$ on Origin/Steam it costs 20-40$ on G2A (like CoD:Ghosts,BF4)
    But, they made another thing, called G2A Goldmine. The whole point of the "Goldmine" is to earn money while playing/buying games and spreading the word.

I've started not so long ago (maybe a couple of weeks) and I've already made alot of cash, as you will see in the image i posted above. The first thing you notice will be 3 Levels of referrals, as well as cookies. I'll explain each one of those

• *- Ref links -*

(explained below the image)

Alot of you know what ref links are. Basically you click on the link, register on the site, and start purchasing, while the other guy earns money off of you. Well, that's not the same here. The concept is the same, but, you can see that there are 3 levels.
    First level refs are the ones that clicked on YOUR link, and in the next 2 years (yeah, that long) have bought a game on G2A. That puts them in your Team, to which you'll be able to grant discounts (you'll see that I've spent some money and donated it to my refs so they get a discount on games) and further expand your referrals. Each referral generates 100% per Goldmine purchase.

Level 2 are Level 1 referrals of your referrals. They generate 60% of the Goldmine purchase, which means, if the game (like the image above) generates 3.03 euros, you'll get 60% of that, while your Level 1 Referral will generate the whole 100% or 3.03 euros.

Level 3 Referrals are all the other people that have clicked on your referrals ref links, and the numbers can be ENORMOUS. Eventho they generate only 40% of the Goldmine purchase, that's more then enough for you to live off the referrals.

• *-Cookies-*

Now you think that just because someone clicked on your link, saw whats happening and then closed it, means that you won't get anything from that, you're terribly wrong. The "Cookies" allow the site to save your access to the page, and whenever the guy returns to the website and buy a game or redeem a code, you will get that referral up in your profile. The duration of the cookies is 2 years, so if someone clicks on your link today at 1:15PM 24.11.2013, and they buy a game in the next two years (1:15PM 24.11.2015) you will get the referral.

If you want to join the cause and earn some money, I'll leave both my ref link and the Goldmine link below. Be sure to check it out, I can guarantee you the best prices and the best ways of earning money.

Enjoy your shopping!

Links : G2A Goldmine ; Referral Link

• What happens if someone deletes his cookies? I personally dont like the concept behind it as that just gives them the opportunity to collect data about what you like and dont and spread that amongst other companies. Similar to what Facebook does and - just to mention it here, the NSA reveals secretly.

Anyway much luck in collecting points :)

signature.png