The most time consuming thing you can do on FL

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RGHawk2000.

• What is the most time

consuming thing you can do/ you have done? heres 2 of mine, surely more to come:

About six months ago after i beat FL for the first time i bought the humb back, and found

out about how big the omega systems were on diamonds. I bought a shipload of stealth turrets

and went out to omega-13, or whichever has Solaris Station. I went to the diamond belts

close to SS and started mining, thats when i found out about the huge space of the HB and

why it is easier to just jack diamonds from a convoy rather than mine then. It took me about

2 hours to get 250 units of them....then it was the long trek back to NY...

• 2. I got bored not able to get some of the stuff so i modded my .ini files to be

invincible in SP once and i made my way to Omicron Alpha...i bought the Eagle earlier and a

shipload of rapiers at Malta, dunno way, guess the name or something, and headed out on the

biggest mission i could find. Then i found out rapiers were meant for shields only....took

me about 20minutes SLOWLY weakening the corsairs hulls...

• back on BG-RPG server i was trying to make my way to

gamma... so i started doing missions with corsairs in omega5, killing hessians in a

barracuda i think... then i bought the legionaire or centurion, dont remember... anyways, it

took me some 2 weeks to get to gamma from cambridge (making my money for titan on the way,

only to find out that eagle is acctually better)
    also note that at the first time

omicrons were BG only teritory, and i was thinking of intruding... well, guess everyone

starts as a n00b ;)

• hmm still i dont remember seeing you

there..

did the server youre mentioning have full neutrality?

and was it

laggy?

should still have the server files somewere...hmm now where in the nine hells

did i put em *scrathces head*

• well but for sure the most time consuming thing in fl is playin on a non modded server.

I mean it just takes you etirnety just to get a heavy fighter worth something. I remembre on

the BG-RPG server it took me bout a month just to get the stilleto. Then i went whit a guy i

was hangin out all the time to do 100k mission in NY whit a sttileto and he had a dragon and

we actualy did it. So i think the longest take the mission making money. :P

Btw on the old server i never realy figured that gamma is BG space i was in

there all the time. Hmmmmm was wondering why i kept getting shot...

Ah thoes were fun

times.

I'm never comming back!

• ... just wondering, is this really off-topic?

Nevermind, the most time consuming

thing I did, is killing heaps of Xenos with the Startracker around the jumphole 2 Colorado.

I reckon u have 2 kill around 250 2 finally be able 2 fly missions for the junkers on

Rochester Base.
    As a noob I wouldn't know where 2 find rep hacks and honestly, today I

still don't memorize them ;)

idoliseR [29]

• Flying around logging all those JH's and systems again after getting a new char

(takes about 5 hrs of work not counting hiruga). Hate an empty map but hate asking for

directions more. I wish we could use the map mod.

• waiting for the global list server to come online again

O_o

SWAT_OP-R8R
    Portal-Administrator

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I think we have a

winner.