PhysXCore.dll locked out

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marauder.

• Ahoy,
    i'm trying to get STO to work for the past 3 days, but i keep getting this annoying error:

The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 36\nA file was locked that could not be open for writing - CRC mismatch during C:/Users/Public/Games/Cryptic Studios/Star Trek Online/Live/PhysXCore.dll readback. Got 0, expecting 217900511.
    The patchclientlib is returning error code : 36\nA file was locked that could not be open for writing

I don't even have nvidia .. i use radeon .. and i meet all the system requirements.
    I've got no idea what's keeping their launcher from updating this single file: AV isn't the problem, firewall isn't, group policy isn't, sharing and security settings are alright .. I simply don't have an idea WHAT to check next.

Could someone plz PM me his "PhysXCore.dll" file, maybe by replacing the file manually I'll get somewhere.

Regrads,
    Inf

• or just contact the support

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• cool

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Welcome bambi xD... za opremu, gunove i ostalo ne moras brinuti.

• Cool news...cya in space Inferno

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• xD haven't been so excited about a game in the last 5 years since the freelancer :D
    my first impression, after just 4 hours of playing (and i though i played it for only 30min .. haha, time just flew by) => i simply LOVE the game 8).
    no idea how to find you guys in space, ill check, there should be some kind of starfleet "clans" ...
    can't wait to see the game with full graphics in few days (playing on laptop atm, cuz on work)
    Seems like its time for me to read all the tutorial threads [size=0] [/size][size=0] [/size]:D[size=0] [/size]

Do they have rum or whiskey in this game ? [size=0] [/size]:P[size=0] [/size]

• whisky... but he is already member ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Hey Inferno

Add Thor"NSide@cfmararauder to friends list :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D