How i felt about the Mass Effect 3 ending i thought they fixed...

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• After 3-400 hours of mass effect 1-2 to import the 100% completion perfect xbox 360 paragon save.

'

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 3 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK: - ().

• haha AngyJoe. Full review :

[video]

[/video]

Edited once, last by Husker: . ().

• true

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, I played through Mass Effect 1 approximately 10 times, Mass Effect 2 approximately 4-5 times, read the first three books, I liked them. Really. But when I started to read the fourth book, I wasn't able to finish it. Dunno why, but don't liked it. And then the Ending of Mass Effect 3. I was shocked. I was speechless.. WTF IS THIS S... !? The hope, like a dim glimpse were shining inside my hearth that the Ending DLC will fix this abyssmal ending. It was even worse... Much worse... Good guy reapers acting as galaxy police, and helping rebuild the Earth and giving free candy to the war orphans!? Mass Effect 3 made me hate the whole Mass Effect franchise... I can't play ME1 and Me2 anymore.... Simply I can not... I liked them, but "not anymore"... And now Mass Effect 4. Bioware is collecting feedback from the players. I have a suggestion for ME4, but if I was write it down, they wouldn't say a thank about it...

• I have a suggestion for ME4, but if I was write it down, they wouldn't say a thank about it...

Are you sure ? Have you tried it before and seen it's like that ?

Or have you heard that happening to others ?

If not, how can you know it... :P If you liked the franchise, why not trying to improve it ?

Now, the suggestion depends in how usseful it is for them, saying for example to make better videos and add more sentiments to them won't really help.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• "Are you sure ? Have you tried it before and seen it's like that ?"

Sorry, I was a bit misleading. The "won't say thanks about it" is a hungarian pharse. Its meaning is I'd tell them harsh words, referencing their mom, etc. From the 3 + 1 ending only the "red" endings is useful. But the +1 ending in the DLC was quite good too. The "blue" and "green" endings were like a Walt Disney cartoon. I know that Electronic Arts did not give them enough time to implement your earlier choices to take effect in ME3, and the original story writer left Bioware, so the two new writer wrote the actual ending (and the fourth book also). But still... No one expected this outcome.
    My opinion is, the only way to save the franchise is to reemploy the former story writer (who left for the reason above, EA...) but it won't happen :(