Spammers: Please reread Terms of use - Swat Portal, please

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |LC|Adramelech.

• Personally I think there's too much spam on the forum atm. So please reread the Terms of use - SWAT Portal again. Especially § 8
    I will even provide a link: http://www.swat-portal.com/php/forum/index.php?page=Rules if someone can't find it in the Menu: INFORMATION - RULES

I probably use 70 % off my time here reading useless comments X( and I would rather spend my very limited time on interesting matters :D .

What do you think about this ??

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• I probably use 70 % off my time here reading useless comments X( and I would rather spend my very limited time on interesting matters :D .

The same thinking. I think this thread will accomplish nothing but hope dies last.

Sometimes it's so much spam junk that you can not follow the topic or even worse topic losing a sense!!!
    Perhaps it would be good if people give negative points for off-topic.

OFF-TOPIC section with OFF-TOPIC thread ===>>> OK

BUT GTFO from other threads.

• Well, Rafi understood OP's words of him behing happy to have Rafi here to keep me busy, as a reason to post even more.

Not noticing that my posts are not seen much arround other threads outside the Off Topic one (anymore ? ), the posts kept comming.

But he saw it now, so all should be good/better :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes , the spam is useless and that's why I stopped posting in the Off Topic section a long time ago(except for the music vids , that's useful , lol).