Crossfire 1.9 fail to install

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Please excuse my english , i'm french guy.

So , i download Crossfire 1.9 with Firefox 16.0.2 since this forum and when i launch crossfire19.exe to install , i have an error message like this

http://img202.imageshack.us/im…jhggkhgygjhvjhgjjhvkh.png

"NSIS ERROR , Installer Integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy".

I tried 3 times with a new download of crossfire 1.9 at each time , et 3 times , i have this error message.

I don't use download accelerator.

My computer is a Windows XP Pro SP3 with DirectX 9.0c

Last year , i downloaded and installed crossfire 1.82 without problem but now , install crossfire 1.82 gives me the same error message as crossfire 1.9

The only difference with last year is my Windows , since sixty days , i upgrade my Windows XP Pro SP2 to SP3.

I don't find solution.

Can you help me please ?

• That means the download didn't finish, the 3 times.

Firefox download worked for me, perfectly, but I have a good connection... try using Download Managers like "FlashGet" or newer ones, to make sure that the download is continued after a pause, break or some moment of signal loss, from the same point it was downloading, so it gets to the 100%.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis