Potential Staff Recruitment.

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Hello,

We are looking to potentially recruit a small amount of staff (subject to change) for our mod: Underworld Evolved, currently in development (intention to release in the New Year) in the run-up to the eagerly anticipated Star Citizen.

Our mod is set in the year 2156AS and encapsulates a small universe (Acheronian Underworld) hypothetically connected to Sirius Major through a vortex/dimensional rift. Sirius has fallen through mass infection of Sirian Humans by a bio-mechanical, nomadic parasite; predators, attacking like sea monsters of the old world legends, existing within the body, mind and spirit of a 'host' human. Whilst the majority of Sirius's population has fallen to the parasite, small fragments fled to establish new settlements in a recently discovered underworld, to recreate their social, economical and political strands once more in the wake of chaos. Marginalised in a small underworld, only the order of time will dictate how long before the hunter becomes, the hunted.

Myself and counterpart within [admin] have a combined 8 years of experience as Admin on a successful Freelancer server and have since moved on to begin to develop our own mod, complimented by 6 years of modding experience. Whilst I realise that the player basis for Freelancer is not as it once was and the fundamental part to any mod is the players, we are still very much hopeful that our project will be successful in due course and are keen for your support.

As previously stated, we are looking to recruit a small number of potential staff as [server police] prior to release. We are not actively seeking experienced modders or experienced server police, but rather establishing a small community to continue to enjoy FL. If you should be interested in offering your time to us, please email: osgood412@googlemail.com

Many Thanks,

• ok
    but wouldnt it be better to release the mod first?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Or have at least a playable demo/beta on hand, a website to have a look at it ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Both of which will come in due course. As the title suggests, we are merely testing the water at this stage of development to see if anyone would be interested to work with us and support in run-up to the release. We will of course be posting screens, advertising and beta-testing in the very near future. :)

• Hmm. There will EVER bee Freelancers around interested in new mods and willing to be part of it.
    Not that I woudn't trust you, but ... what you ask for is a bit like (ahh, what was it ? "Katze im Sack kaufen"...).......buying a pig in a poke.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)