Ajay's Background

There are 41 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Another step down (Rafi and Bucket knows).
    So, now - something more interesting fanfiction.

Found by Order in a collaboration with Coalition.
    Ivan "Ajay" [SURNAME TOP SECRET]. Personnel file (OUTDATED).
    Occupation: Intelligence officer and coordinator, CNS Gorlowka.
    Affiliation: Coalition Capital Navy.
    Place of birth: planet Murmansk, Sovetskaya system.
    About:
    The one of "Speaking Heads of CNS Gorlowka" to all Coalition fighters on the patrol in Gurm and Gladius. Somewhat humorous and funny man that usually keeps the fighter pilot's mood up and tells warnings and advices. If you got nobody to talk with in patrol - he is always on channel. Some fighter pilot says: "If you got on patrol and that nerd on-screen is at his duty now - you're lucky"
    But when he says about himself - his humor turns dark. He was kind of "omega-male" in school and suffered low self-esteem. He joined a Space Navy on the reason: "Give me a ship & let me die for the Motherland". But low physic capabilities did not allowed him to get a fighter pilot's seat, so he got a more "safer" occupation.
    His personal life consists of drinking and sleeping. He tries to exit his workplace as less as possible.
    Because of his research of an ancient western culture, he was selected as one of emissaries in Sirius. But the convoy he traveled with reached Freeport 9 without him.
    He was believed to be M.I.A, but Order sent us a message that callsign "Ajay" was assigned to one of freelancers in Sirius.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: . ().