Remodeling and reassessment of ship models

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Teh Critic.

• Since I have college and the issue of getting a job, Ive been kind of falling behind in my model making. I have been doing redesigns of certain models, a replacement, and a addition. I haven't been doing texturing, so their just basic. Good thing is that their all made from a octotoad and the bridge area on top are dodecahedron, resculpted. Size comparison might take a bit. Coloriztion is not what it would look like after completion. I was also wondering, about the Freelancer 2 Project, what engine are you using, cause I was thinking they could go into Freelancer 2 Project. If not, its ok then.

Redesigned Recluse Carrier

Redesigned Nexus Strike Cruiser

Addition Lancer Seige Cruiser

Replacement White Shark Assault Transport

• a few more details would be great

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Im trying to use the UV Mapper in Wings 3D, but Im having some trouble with is. Should I try saving in a Obj format and try UV mapping that way?

• I tried to use Google Sketchup, wasn't as user friendly I was hoping. I had to revise the carrier, wasn't giving that carrier look when I looked back. Hope to get some texturing on the models.