He killed me while not obeying the rules.

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Soul.Eater.

• At about 19:50 the player called Terminator has killed me while i was farming pods in Omicron Minor.
    He did not ask me for fine or tax, did not tell me that he had been hired to kill me etc.
    While i was in battle with the army the coward shot me to pieces.

I had hours of podding lost due to this fellow...
    to be honest im pissed off, i had about 200 pods estimated at 20M total and its lost without a reason...

I ask him why and he sayd i was his target. and he wanted to stop chat. so i told him without an announcement he was disobeying the rules.

And he put a bounty on me saying, "now you have"

Well i can prob forget refund but plz let someone tell him the rules plz...
    All i had in cash was 5M + all the pods.
    Im not rich so im pissed of bec of lost time...

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson .
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford .
    If you aren’t making any mistakes, it’s a sure sign you’re playing it too safe. - John Maxwell .

Edited once, last by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon): updated prefix and removed player nick from thread name ().

Reporting Rule Breakers
    If you are aware of somebody breaking the rules, then you should report this to the Server Police [GR] or Administration. Evidence of the infraction will be required, this can be either through witnesses to the event or screen captures. Screen captures are made by pressing the Print Screen button; this will put a screen print in the “My Pictures” directory of “My Documents”. The “/time” command should be used to show when any incident happened. If no evidence is available then the Server Police may be unable to act but they should still be informed so they are aware of the situation and able to keep an eye on it. Server Police [GR]will deal with all problems in whatever method they deem appropriate. Players do not have the right to police Crossfire and should not attempt to do so. Reports to the Server Police [GR] should be done so privately. Public accusations will not be tolerated either with or without evidence of the infraction.
    It also is possible to use the Forums Ticketsystem to report rule violations

The player is already known for other violations.
    He should get a final warning. If he does something like that again he gets a temp ban.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Paranoid is my witness he also tryd talking to the player.
    And any chance on refund lol :P (kidding i wont expect refund from you) :D

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson .
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford .
    If you aren’t making any mistakes, it’s a sure sign you’re playing it too safe. - John Maxwell .

• I witnessed that too.

When you get more serious about the refund, contact (IOC)Wanderer. Such things must not happen.

• Hello WRobN,

I know it is hard to lose few hours 'work', but this is not only for you: CF is multiplayer game where you can expect fights/interaction with another players (funny or less, it is various). It is not easy to learn what it fully mean, I myself needed alot time for understand it.

CF Admins or GR can assure that ppl who break server rules will be punished, but this will not return you 'lost' time and for sure it will not help you to evolve.

... ok, now you got a lesson (harder one) and is up to you decide what you can do next time to protect your interests and change your defeat in your fun, victory or satisfaction. First step is find that you are not play CF MP alone. With this knowledge you can start search for friends and learn who are others players actually playing at your usual play-time around you and learn who can help you in cases when you will need it. You can also learn which nicks/ppls can be danger for you and start to periodically check 'who is near you' or 'who is coming into your position'. I can fully assure you, that are many working ways how can alone trader/explorer evade danger. Even most experienced players hunters can give up when he find that you know about him and start 'run/hide' (this all under rules). Keyword is 'adapt' ... learn to update your plans with actual situation and in the end you can find, that one hour continued successful escape before 'hunter' while you can use more ways how to slow him down is much bigger fun as to one hour hunt NPCs ... yes, you will not have 20M, but you play for game credits or for fun? ... is rly so bad that you will buy your 'new' ship one day later?

p.s.: ... is wiser next time do not hunt npcs few hours without visit a prisons ... (one from reasons can be also that with more filled cargo hold will be your ship less agile)

• Nonhuman (a.k.a.[$]perminator) are still hard to avoid...thanks to OP for understanding.. :vinsent: