something awsome

There are 462 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• if you see something awsome,amazing or cool or somethime that just rocks, then post it here......tried search but there was no thread with the word awsome in it......here is a sample of what I mean ps.the OMG efect is more extream when you use full screen 8|

The BEST rally video you will ever see(No music, RAW sound) - YouTube

• if you see something awsome,amazing or cool or somethime that just rocks, then post it here......tried search but there was no thread with the word awsome in it......here is a sample of what I mean ps.the OMG efect is more extream when you use full screen 8|

[video]

[/video]

Of course, Ari Vatanen, one of the best rally drivers ever. And that's a pikes peak, he beated the world record there.

more from him
    [video]

[/video]

AMAZING, shat myself while watching. Especially @1:40 when he hit the wall, saved it and continued like nothing happened.

That was the rally, not this shit they're doing now, those were the real legends.

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• That video in spanish, is cool :D

I guess th vomit comes cus of the constantly going down effect, right ?

hmm, something awesome... ME ! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• well about the barfing...bad case of motion sickness......awsome?...you?.. :hust: .well when it comes to computer programming and all that complicated stuff then.... :hutab: but don't get too over confident ^^

[video]

[/video]

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

• [video]

[/video]

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• lol, I can't jump up on my bike neither 10 cm, and neither jumping down a gap higher than 15 cm.

And this guys jumps a meter high, and 10 meters down ?

What's for sure you need to go to the gym for this :D (or another way to make muscles)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It starts to sound great, btu complex and hard since 0:55 or arround :D

Super mario ? cool. I got something.

8).

• Did you notice that the jeep not only climbed all that, it had 2 guys inside, where the passenger was pretty fat.

What's awesome is that this thread is not awesome as the title has "awsome" spelled wrong :P

• Did you notice that the jeep not only climbed all that, it had 2 guys inside, where the passenger was pretty fat.

What's awesome is that this thread is not awesome as the title has "awsome" spelled wrong :P

was typing misstake-------ok so it wasn't......you don't have to rub it in :P the last time I had a school test was problebly before you were born ^^ (not sure will have to check ;) )
    and as long as I'm at it no coments without posting a video.......so ...now for my AWeSOME video 8)

[video]

[/video]

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

• in the previous post, my text was the awesome part :D

hmm, can somebody point me at the "awesome" thread ? I want to post some awesome videos :P

like this:

• wtf has that of awesome, it's of the first posts I wanted to downrate... but it wouldn't be fair as it wasn't with bad intentions.

Nature, well, yea... natural is nothing new so not "awesome"... and I guess it's also natural that assasins come at people and kill them, yea all cool and awesome, earnt a medal and all.