the black coral nebula chapter one

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• I was alone, the bastards! they caught us off guard, we stood no chance! I was the last survivor, nobody else made it, i drifted through space, then from the last power cells of my battered ship squeaked signaling unreadable ship signatures of organic nature......

2 hours earlier

"so you rabble are the new recruits? bah! you would be lucky to survive your first mission." i screamed at the newbies, they were quaking, wusses,
    "i suppose its my job to make pilots out of you. so lets get started OK, roll call for training exercises."
    "Wesker"
    "present"
    "Bentley"
    "present"
    "Crab"
    "present"
    "Hokas"
    *gurgling sounds* (he was a gift from the outcasts, a native of planet pygar)
    "ok and lastly, Grizzly"
    "here mate" grizzly was a very easygoing person, he reminded me of robbers somewhat
    "now that you are all confirmed, lets head out in your training ships" i said sharply "today we are going to do exercises in the omega 3 system, near douglas station, meet
    you outside in 10 mins" and with that we departed to prepare for the spaceflight

The damm training ships, eagles, were
    slow, but the weaponry that they boasted was not that bad, nomad energy
    cannons and weapons grade missiles.

our journey was free from any interruption from peris to freeport 1 that was soon to change as we exited the trade lane my private channel to the GMG hypergate base screamed at me "*pzzzt* help is needed in the venn sytstem co*pzzzt*s C7. a ship carrying *pzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzt*tack from *woooohooohoio*ters" i grasped my com-link to reply but the signal to bad, must have been interference from the matter accelerator cannons inside the hypergate.
    "$h!t just got real boys, looks like your first mission as recruits for the 13th is already here" we set course for the hypergate and then asked them to relay the message for us again
    "Horatio, your help is need in the venn system co-ordinates C7. a ship carrying vital parts to establish a base in the inner core systems is under attack from alien fighters"
    "thank you for telling me, give my regards to SAC" was all i could say i needed to get that ship, but i couldn't do it alone, i HAD to take the newbies
    we left normal space for the denser gravity of the inner core "look at it boys, ain't it pretty" grizzly made a smart remark and the others laughed
    as we approached the ruins the has become the dom k'vash jumpgate i had to brief those poor bastards "the enemy forces are extremely skilled, alien fighters, they are not like anything that you have ever seen before, if you manage to kill one,
    consider yourself top of the class."

as we each jumped, i plotted a way point to C7, the squad went into titan formation.
    the journey was long, and strangely with no resistance when we got to the destination we fount the craft, destroyed, with no survivors, their bodies were littered everywhere, mangled and lacerated as if they had been torn apart by claws....
    my horrors were realized as i saw 3 savage fighters de-cloak in front of us "SCATTER!" i yelled but it was to late, they had taken out the negative matter propulsors in my cayman. i was dead in the water i could only watch in disgust as the newbies, no! MY newbies we killed before my eyes, the savage were using some kind of new weapon that cut through the shields of a ship then cut into the hull, "sir, i cant outmaneuver it! its on my six, it fireinAHHHHHH!" "CRAB! NOOO!" but it was no use.
    only hokas and grizzly were left "RUN! you two! that's an order!" i wimpered down the comm, "do it before we loose you too!" "cant do that sir, see, we fight to the death! these guys ain't no problem to us" grizzly, alway looking on the positive side... the tankards half full kinda person, no, he's the kinda person who would refill it for ya! i smiled though my distorted view, "you've proven yourself truly worthy of being part of the 13th! now go! get out of here! i will draw their fire" so, using the last of my power along with my thrusters, i battled the savage like i tiger, managing to take one down as the others fled then i heard and explosion behind me, i sharply turned to investigate, all i could see was two balls of flame. A mysterious photon cannon suddenly blasted me, hurtling me through space. i was in a unknown part of the Venn system, unaware if i was even in Venn at all.

I was alone, the bastards!
    they ca
    ught us off guard,
    we stood no chance!
    I was the last survivor,
    nobody else made it,
    i drifted through space,
    then from the last power cells of my battered ship squeaked signalling unreadable ship signatures of organic nature.

content with death, i closed my eyes ready to engage the self destruct mechanism, when i was hailed "WHO DARES TRESPASS IN THE BLACK CORAL NEBULA"

in a state of relief, shock and curiosity i could only manage a simple reply, but in recollection, no other response would have fit better for the situation "what?!"

the end?

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

Edited 3 times, last by horatio's ego: typos ().

the end?

NOOOOOOO ! :D

What will happen next ? (after the "What?") *curious*

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• will try to do part 2 some when in the future

dunno if the spoiler thing worked properly, but if nobody minds will include the names and notable faces from crossfire server

• You have to add the text in middle of the spoiler tabs, as it works but looks empty.

And yeah, most people should be ok with being part of cool stories, but be careful with trolls and pinkman :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• differance being?