Train or Transport, That is the Question?

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• First of all let me say that I have several trains and they all work great for trading containers, so for good money I'm sticking with them.
    My question lies in the use of a transport, specifically the ones in Regalis, which are the same models you see the computer flying around.
    When I first started FL I thought it would be nice to own one of those, but couldn't find one anywhere, plus everyone else had a train. Well I finally found them and bought one, but it can't hold any containers. Is it just for cargo and if so why does it have container holders on it, or is there a type of container I haven't seen yet that they carry.

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

• So far there are no known containers mountable on the transport/large transport.

The containers itself (those you can mount on the train/soulforge train) does not affect (increasing/decreasing) the cargo capacity of those vessels anyway.
    They are mostly there (now) for making cash and (earlier) to make the train look "better" (imo) ;)

• Yes noticed that when I tried to mount containers in the large transport it said there was no room, but cargo was wide open, I also know that containers do not take up cargo on trains, as you had mentioned. Now I see your point as far as making the trains more appealing ;) , and thank you for you prompt response.

9538-6938e351.png

• (IOC)Horus Hotepsekhemui:
    First of all, I though there was no text while using the Web Control style of the forum(which everyone can use), as the background is nearly white, your white letters are barely visible. Try to let them by default, there will not be more or less people that see your thread/post if you use normal letters.

And well, indeed, the Crossfire containers, being a bit different than the ones you see at NPCs, are for now only mountable on Crossfire's trains.
    Maybe this is a good suggestion, as the transports also have a zone for containers, but for smaller containers than the ones you can buy. It could be fixed/added later if you tell OP about it, or using the already done trains :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Thanks /\/\ichael I wasn't aware of the text color issue, because since I've joined Swat my background has been black, I had no idea the default color of this forum is white. I will not change the color of the text again, as far as the transport & train info goes I just might take you up on that idea, and make some suggestions.

Thanx much.

9538-6938e351.png

• I only want remind that suggestions for change/add things to CF can be done also through ticket system.

• Thanx for the heads up, I'll keep that in mind for future applications, you learn something new every day. :)

9538-6938e351.png

• Yes, the ticket system is multi usage, reports, bugs, suggestions, anything you wish to make the staff and OP see it, that's the best way ;)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis