WMP 10 Released

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Nuclear_Winter.

• Microsoft announced the final version of Windows

Media Player 10 is now available for download. The new player is designed to make it faster

and easier for consumers to discover, download, play and transport their digital media, and

includes the first built-in Digital Media Mall, which enables consumers to browse and

acquire music and video from a broad number of online stores. The Digital Media Mall

includes access in the United States to CinemaNow Inc., Musicmatch Inc., MusicNow LLC,

Napster LLC, Wal-Mart Music Downloads and MSN Music, a preview of which will be made

available tomorrow.

Windows Media Player 10 also enables consumers to transfer their

music to more than 70 portable devices and automatically sync their entire media library --

music, video, recorded TV and pictures -- to new Windows Mobile -based Portable Media

Centers, which Microsoft announced will be available tomorrow at retail.

Windows

Media Player 10 offers a host of new and improved features including:

- New design.

Windows Media Player 10 has a significantly updated look, making it quicker and more

intuitive for users to perform common digital media activities. The player includes new ways

to manage and enjoy a broader range of digital media -- music, video, and now also recorded

TV and more -- and makes it easier than ever for consumers to create their own music

CDs.
    - Choice of online stores. Windows Media Player 10 includes the first built-in

Digital Media Mall, where users can easily discover, sample, and download music and video

from a myriad of leading online stores and services, including MSN Music preview, Napster,

Musicmatch, MusicNow, Wal-Mart Music Downloads and CinemaNow in the United States, with more

stores and services to come later this year.
    - Enhanced device support. Windows Media

Player 10 works with more than 70 portable devices, making it easy for consumers to take

more digital music with them on the widest range of devices. The player also supports

Windows Media Digital Rights Management 10, enabling consumers to transfer and play

subscription and promotional content on portable devices, from Portable Media Centers

available tomorrow to a range of new devices hitting the market this fall, including those

connected via home networks. The new Auto Sync feature in Windows Media Player 10 will also

work with certain existing and new devices, enabling users to automatically sync their

music, video, pictures and recorded TV to portable devices.
    - Smart Jukebox features.

Windows Media Player 10 includes features to help users find and play exactly the digital

media they want, quickly and easily. Users also can rip their favorite CDs in their choice

of the most popular formats; high-quality Windows Media Audio (WMA) and now high-bit-rate

MP3 ripping capability are built in.

Windows Media Player 10 is the only media player

to provide a solution for discovering and downloading music and video from a broad range of

online stores and services, managing and playing media, and taking digital media anywhere on

a wide range of devices. Whether consumers want to enjoy music while sitting at their desk,

watch a video on the laptop at the cafe, take their favorite TV shows on a business trip

with a Portable Media Center, or quickly transfer a playlist of songs to a device on the way

out the door, Windows Media Player 10 delivers more choices than ever before.

Windows

Media Player 10 for Windows XP is now available, in English, French and Korean. Other

language versions are scheduled to become available in fall

Official

Site ||

Download WMP 10

(Size:11.6 Mb)

• lol - i wont download

this version... i dont think that there are many differences between this version and the

last

ohhh and i already have the beta on my

PC

SWAT_OP-R8R
    Portal-Administrator

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• cuz you're dealing with MS...
    i

won't dl it even if version 3141592654 comes, cuz my winAMP is gr8 and i don't watch

DVD's on comp anyway...
    + WMP sound sux cuz i don't have sth i need ...
    don't ask

since i don't care