(possibly server side ) lagging NPC fighters

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wormthong.

• I have had this issue for 2 days now (my whole crossfire career) it seems that certain NPC fighters (it seems hawks or hawk lookalikes are the worst but ive experienced it with several others ) move in a very laggy way. This mostly means that they move around very erraticly and "jump" from one place to the other. I have checked my ping every time i had this issue and it seems it is always around 35 (between 30 and 40) so that shouldn't cause too many issues. I have also not experienced this lag anywhere outside of combat and players and trade ships and such move very smoothly all the time. The biggest issue i have with it is that it can make 5 minute fights take about half an hour and it realy breaks the game for me.

Hope to hear from someone about it soon.

• should get fixed very soon

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok it seems im not having any problems with it right now (the server is also much less populated at the moment) but if you did fix it then awesome and else im sure it will be fixed soon. Anyway thanks for the quick response and making an awesome mod.